BellSouth Email Login | Login to Bellsouth.net Email

• Emails are the best way to convey the information in any of the sectors and in recent times, the widely used service, with large attachments you can send the data. As there is no cost is there, it is freely available BellSouth Login is one of them. Perform this with the help of experts and ask them on a call on BellSouth Email Login.

• harmonist11, ghettoyouth, houtengeki, negurie, nyanpyoun, sano_toshihide, tony taka,

Those are some of my favorites.

• @'GumpOtaku':

Theres a lot of flack in Japan and other countries about 2d is better and 3d is crap.

…This is the reason the Sega Saturn actually did well in Japan. (unrelated thought)

Off the top of my head...In Japan, I like Saigado and Shirow Masamune. Any mangaka who actually does skin tone I appreciate a lot more. Also have a soft spot for Azuki Kurenai, who just runs on bodily absurdity.

West: MAN & frad, who did Alicia In Neverland, are really good. Jordi Bayarri of Enchantae is also awesome, as is James LeMay (I wish the latter would do less horror). There are a couple legit artists I've read that are great, but I have to remember who they are...

Internet: Dr. Graevling is fantastic, though he's personally a dick at times. I like Blacksword when he's not doing guro and rape (which isn't too often sadly). Similar to Kurenai, I have a soft spot for Furball, who also runs on bodily absurdity (though I think he's no longer active)

• @'kaz':

Check out Royal Koyanagis work, let me know if you still feel the same.

Just did, ok it's not poorly drawn (by jap hentai standards) but still crap imo :shy:

• InCase all the way. And ktora is one of my faves also

• @'GumpOtaku':

@'Jimjim':

Melkor Mancin. His art and stories are pretty top notch.

Who else knows that dude?!? Seriously, his Tenchi stuff was great!

~GO

Check out his world of warcraft comic. although I think it's not finished.

• Oh btw, how could I forget… next to Melkor and Gambedotti there is also garv and Destijl.

http://garvgraphx.com/cover.htm
    http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/DeStijl

Destijl is quite some rough stuff, so it might not be everyones cup of tea :)

• Devil-HS, Incase, Legio Studio and ichan-desu are definitely ones to check out.

• Stickymon and Aeolus are some of the western artists I like right now. of course Melkor is great too.

@'fredfred5150':

Julius Zimmerman, Furball, The Pit/John Persons, Joe Alex, Eric Logan III(sometimes)

I'm gonna make some enemies here but I hate all 2D japanese erotic art that I've seen….its poorly drawn crap, seriously

Check out Royal Koyanagis work, let me know if you still feel the same. If you search hard enough, you should find great artists.

Ill admit that at the moment I've enjoyed more western art than that of japan. not sure why?

The pits work is beautiful, but never been a fan of John Persons.

• He is one of my fav 2d artists actually :) Melkor Mancin and Atilio Gambedotti. Check him out too. He is the creator of the 4 girlfriends comic series and many other short stories that were featured in the Kiss Comix series.

https://www.google.de/search?q=4+girlfriends&espv=210&es_sm=93&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=AJ2rUp6cDsbXtAbH-oHYCg&ved=0CDIQsAQ&biw=1680&bih=964#es_sm=93&espv=210&q=atilio+gambedotti&tbm=isch

• @'Jimjim':

Melkor Mancin. His art and stories are pretty top notch.

Who else knows that dude?!? Seriously, his Tenchi stuff was great!

~GO

• Melkor Mancin. His art and stories are pretty top notch.

• Non H, I can honestly say JosephB222. Udon entertainment's artists such as Omar Dogan. I'm sure there's a shit ton more out there. Can't think too well. Sore from shoveling and snowblowing.

I have sliding scale standards for hentai. My answers would be meaningless. But yeah, I'm starting to notice a lot of doujinshi and hentai I used to like more just aren't that good. In fact some of it is rather insulting. These people need to be taken out back behind the shed and meet the good ol' ugly stick.

• Julius Zimmerman, Furball, The Pit/John Persons, Joe Alex, Eric Logan III(sometimes)

I'm gonna make some enemies here but I hate all 2D japanese erotic art that I've seen….its poorly drawn crap, seriously

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.