Business School in Hyderabad

• IMT Hyderabad. Evolved from the need for world-class Business School in Hyderabad. We recognize that the rapidly changing business landscape would require young entrepreneurs to learn and understanding comprehensively the changing and evolving economies with a global perspective. IMT is committed to create such through its innovative programs, multi-faceted faculty with quality? as a motto and thought-provoking global leadership for the present and future. India in recent years has emerged as one of the leading destinations for investors from developed countries and has strengthened its financial and social systems. India's newly acquired status as a nuclear power, IT hub, and a booming economy has thus brought us under international limelight. In this context, IMT believes in producing and graduating the students with the best finesse of the industry, for personal and professional wisdom to meet the local and global challenges. For more details please visit our website.
    alt text

• Thanx man :)
    I am ass and lges type of guy too and u would like julia so much if u r a ass and legs lover bcz she has got a huge ass and thick muscular thighs plus her boobs are a bonus :)

• That's a VERY NICE model,i'm a legs and ass type of guy so good job.

• oh yea nice one i got ur point man hehe :d
    but i know its kind of disrespectful if i say this to a real life person. i am just saying it to a fictional character :d
    Everybody has their opinion abt this and i respect urs…

• @'JC-Fucker':

If you have to suggest a title for Julia assuming her sexual intercourses, what title would u give her?
    I call her Buttwhore :P

The problem with this is that, while … descriptive ... nearly all of the titles you could give her (such as "Buttwhore") are in some form or fashion demeaning, insulting or degrading ... either to Julia specifically or about women like her in general. The easy majority of such titles I can think of off the top are ... not nice things to say about someone. Heck, even "Buttwhore" sounds like something that ought to be said with a sneer of derision. :(

{insert Rodney "I can't get no respect" Dangerfield here}

It also kinda depends on how few words you want this "title" to be, since if you're limiting yourself to only a single pithy word, that cuts down on a lot of possibilities.

Kinda surprised you haven't gone with the mildly obvious … "Iron Fist Lover" ... with the implication that "fist sized objects" that are as "hard as iron" are what she's REALLY after (guess where?). Oh and that whole Iron Fist Tournament thing? Yeah, um … funny story ... :blush:

• If you have to suggest a title for Julia assuming her sexual intercourses, what title would u give her?
    I call her Buttwhore :P

• Oh thank u man really flattered to hear that but I don't think it's on the pro level :-)

Btw can u show me their works?

• impressive work so far, I understand its tough to retouch a character already defined as is. I remember awhile back artists "Jelly Fish" and "Hyung Tae Kim" had their art displayed in previous Tekken titles. And this is on that tier level well done =D

• thank you man :)

• Briliant slingshot pic !!!

• Any ideas about julia wallpapers r welcome, please share i will make them :D

• good to know man :)

• @'JC-Fucker':

its not abt the variety, its about wht u like personally, one thing only, like this u r choosing two things :)
    But i appreciate ur time and attention bro :)

I like most everything I can get.

• The Tight Ass Whore pic updated :D

• i will post another poll with such stuff later:)

• If anything, the poll seems to be indicating that A2M is going to be the prohibitive favorite …

• its not abt the variety, its about wht u like personally, one thing only, like this u r choosing two things :)
    But i appreciate ur time and attention bro :)

• I have no preference as long as it is good.

I voted vag if only because several people have already fulfilled the anal quota here. Variety ensures it doesn't get boring.

EDIT: Nice Hzr. Definitely good ass. Tourettes guy would like to tit fuck her ass.

• http://img142.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=498549109_1269148872_123_58lo.jpg
    http://img155.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=498556902_8225710480_d79600fcba_b_123_251lo.jpg
    http://img208.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=498560587_ali_milan_6_123_98lo.jpg

This is the Ass of Julia Buttwhore :D. She has a huge but very firm ass with thick muscular thighs(not too muscular like men but thick feminine muscular thighs)
    Here is the gif of julia jiggling her ass ;)
    http://i.imgur.com/saGf0ff.gif
    BTW nice renders u got there Good Work :)

• This is the Ass of Julia Buttwhore :D. She has a huge but very firm ass with thick muscular thighs(not too muscular like men but thick feminine muscular thighs)
    Here is the gif of julia jiggling her ass ;)
    http://i.imgur.com/saGf0ff.gif
    BTW nice renders u got there Good Work :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.