Diffrence Between MBA Vs PGDM

• Diffrence Between MBA Vs PGDM is an MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a degree, while PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) is a diploma program. As per the norms of the UGC, Colleges/Institutes affiliated to a university can offer MBA degrees. The autonomous/private Business Schools which are not affiliated to any university can offer the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs. Hence, even apex institutions like IIM, XLRI, and SPJIMR offer PGDM and not the MBA degree since these institutions are autonomous bodies and are not affiliated to any university. As such, there is no difference in what is being taught in PGDM and MBA. Curriculum: However, autonomous business schools frequently change the syllabus to meet the industry standards. A syllabus change in an MBA program is rare since the college offering the program has no authority to change the syllabus. Before you make a decision you should also note that MBA programs are a lot cheaper than PGDM programs.

• Hi all, could someone explaine or point me in the direction to learn the work flow for "deformation via collision", I googeld this and looked in the poser docs and not sure what I am looking for to accomplish this.

Its (relistic penitration) an area I really wnat to improve on. I have been doing the Zbrush custom morph routine and that works ok but not great (in my attempts) due to low rez of the mesh so there is only so much sculpting that can be done at that resolution.

Thansk for any assitnace,

• Is there a way to do deformation via collision using Hexagon with DAZ. I'm new to both of these so any info would be a great help.

• @'miro':

well yes the proper way to do it would be to use deformation via collision, which we're working on using in future, in this case you'd have to model actual holes I'd say

so the best way is deformation via collision, do i need specific software for that?

http://vimeo.com/47210845

Can any give some directions? quick/dirty tutorial:huh:

• About a year ago, I tried to create ideal holes in meshes by using zbrush and deformer. Since poser 2014 started to support bullet physics, I am more in too real time soft body collisions. Hope it will save a lot of time in creating animations.

• @'miro':

well yes the proper way to do it would be to use deformation via collision, which we're working on using in future, in this case you'd have to model actual holes I'd say

for G4E I used morphs/ blend shapes though, which can get you very good results, however it's a lot of work because you're essentially creating custom morphs in zbrush for every position :)

also post some clips :D

Yea making the holes seems like it would be easier than using morphs/blend shapes. Im still a novice though and ive got a lot to learn but im fascinated by the surge of 3d erotica, one day i hope to master the craft.

• administrators

for G4E I used morphs/ blend shapes though, which can get you very good results, however it's a lot of work because you're essentially creating custom morphs in zbrush for every position :)

also post some clips :D

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.