ecommerce website design services

• Inovies is one of the leading ecommerce website design services ,ecommerce website design company in 2020,ecommerce website development services, website designing and web development company in Hyderabad. Scale your business with secure and open-source e-commerce development platform. We exclusively offer WhatsApp Chat on your website, Full Security, Hosting & SSL. We have served 50+ Industries with more than 2000+ clients, our design helps you get leads. Get a fully dynamic & responsive eCommerce website in an affordable budget. We develop customized CRM for all type of business.Maximize your product sales by developing custom eCommerce websites in an online market.contact now +040 40273049.For more visit https://www.inovies.com/web-design/ecommerce-website-design-company

• Ah okay, I really wish you all the best of luck with this. I would be interested but at this point I really aint good enough with either rigging or modelling so this wouldnt be much of a help to you.

I cannot talk for the whole 3dx comunity but from what I know about it, most of us are rather just using pre-rigged figures that can be morphed but there is only a very small bunch of people among us who are actually doing their own rigging and modelling apart from content creators who are selling on Renderosity/rotica/Daz Store/Runtime DNA etc.

• The main thing I am looking for is people to work with creating male & female meshes and rigs suitable for a robust player customisation system. Think Skyrim, Eve Online and similar, but it includes adults options.
    eg. pubic hair, piercings, tan lines

I've experiemented with morphs and bones myself, but I am no artist, so the results are poor.

Beyond that, asset creation - props, clothing, maps etc.

To cut and paste what I've been used in an email to miro:
    "The basic idea is to create a social game that supports sexual acts and is open to user generated content. It would not strictly be an erotic game - it just wouldn't shy away from such things and would also openly support the feature.

Single player wise, you could think of it as making a modern version of Illusion's Artificial Girl 3."

Even if you're not interested in the game aspects, it'd make a powerful tool for the creation of machinima, erotic or otherwise. The engine has some reaslly nice tools :)

-Kris

• What specifically are you looking for then?

• Done.

Excuse the length and/or rambling…

• administrators

I can potentially help you, shoot me an email [email protected]

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.