web design packages

• Inovies well known web design packages ,web designing services in hyderabad 2020, top website development company, best eCommerce development company, best dynamic application development company and best mobile apps development company based in Hyderabad India.web application service.Our endeavor is to satisfy our customers by providing the quality services.With over a decade of Experience in web designing, web development, digital marketing and SEO services Ranked No 1 in Hyderabad.We Do Best Website Designing with our Experienced Designers who can do any type of Website India.phn:-040 40273049.For more visit our website https://www.inovies.com/web-design/website-design-packages

• Got into a debate with a guy over the war of 1812, he kept making reference to Wikipedia, almost word for word, I'm sick of this mentality that if something is written in Wiki, then it must be positively true.

• As a person who works in customer service… It is two things

1. People are just lazy. People expect you to control things and do it for them "Can't you turn my tv on for me?"

2. Some tech is simply NOT user friendly. I have a Samsung TV where the TV Itself doesn't have buttons but a touch panel on the right side it is quite hard to see. I'm a techy guy and if it's difficult for me to see this, imagine the nuisance it will be for an elderly person.

• @'korezaan':

This. Machines are making us into machines. It used to be a statement to say everyone walking or sitting around looking at their phone and not paying attention to their surroundings were like zombies, now they just go ahead and do it anyways after a chuckle to seeing the pic on 9GAG.

Well, we can't really claim to be much better can we? :) Fapping to pr0nz of fictional characters or reincarnations of real people?

But you seem to get my point: Why not just communicate with one another instead of through our devices? And the term social retards is a very good term to describe what's going on.

I don't know if it's a falsely attributed quote or not but I have it that Einstein said (supposedly) something on the order of "the day we prefer to communicate with each other through devices as opposed to in direct contact, is the day we have raised a generation of idiots".

People even find stuff like this funny
    http://teamcoco.com/video/aziz-ansari-texting-dating

He is funny as is his presentation, the reality is not.

Humor has 3 main elements:
    timing
    irony
    a juxtaposition of the absurd

He has all 3 down. I am only good at the third.

and I just find it incredibly sad. I hate it. I can't laugh at such bullshit. I'd be mad, but who am I going to get mad at? Sometimes I think I should try to be normal and try to fit in, but then I realize I'd have to be this kind of living garbage so I just get back to jacking off.

You care about communicating with your fellow human beings…honestly that makes you more normal than they are. I remember it wasn't long ago I was considered antisocial because I liked video games. Now it seems I just can't follow the latest and greatest. Sure I keep up with some things but tbh I've reached a point, now at 29, where I just can't continue like I have been with time wasters.

Yeah, don't let it get you down.

On the same note in a different sense, nothing ever feels productive anymore. Short of music or art or 3DX or stuff like this thats a "hobby", everything is a farce. Whether it's innate to humans or not I don't know, I'm sure there's always been bureaucracies and politics, but technology exacerbates it. Because everything can be done with such speed and efficiency, working ahead is essentially punished because you have to wait for everyone to catch up. And when you are working ahead or doing extra, no matter how much more effort you spend there's never a proportional reward. Think of a diminishing returns curve, except you can't even see the beginning jump. They were lying when they said half of life is just showing up. It's not half. It's 99%. "We are the 99%".

Well, as unspectacular as it is I'm thinking the business for me to open up might be a vacuum cleaner/appliance sales and repair thing. Or I just go for being an auto mechanic. I've learned working for other people sucks.

You want productive? Go out and help other people. Encourage them. Become as self-sufficient as possible. Learn as many skills as you can with practical application.

Also don't underestimate building rapport with people. If they can relate to you better, they will come to you instead of your competition. I can give you some examples here if you want.

Color me paranoid or call me whatever derisive thing you want. Don't underestimate the prepper mindset. And, no, those reality TV shows like doomsday preppers do not represent the majority of us, it's hyperbole. Storing food is less frivolous than some things I can think of. It's a good investment because it will be there for you later. Canned food lasts longer than its sell by date.

Because everything is so efficient (and everything not efficient has moved to third world etc.), you can't just be recognized for skill anymore. Because who cares? You're doing that manually, but I have a computer program that does everything you're doing a million times faster. You're not really providing a service to anyone in terms of "productivity", the only value you provide for them is making them feel better. That's the one thing humans can do significantly more efficiently than machines, and that's why you have to be able to bullshit and puff your chest out in order to get even the simplest work.

Well, filling a niche isn't always pretty but let me tell ya, it's never in short demand.

I won't go into all the quirks of handyman/housekeeping work but an example may be, say, electronics as a hobby. I know, through my own leisurely pursuit, more than most sales associates at places like Fry's Electronics and Radio Shack, about semiconductor components, soldering, printed circuit boards, power supplies, and similar. Plus because I have practical knowledge I can troubleshoot. On top of that I can relate to people because I developed my social skills. Yes even a duck dynasty looking hermit-ish guy who is even slightly misanthropic and reclusive has skills in talking to people and even some empathy to be able to relate to them.

Some of the older, less snooty associates who are on my level and vice versa LOVE talking to me because we actually understand what one another is talking about. Also, when you can tell a fellow customer concisely about soldering and some of its finer points without hubris when their sales associates have no idea, it tends to get noticed. I've gotten job offerings–and I'm not even looking!

You can see it everywhere when you look for jobs. Searching for jobs makes searching in general look bad. It's the worst possible representative for the concept. Whenever you're looking for something everything is always pretty good and sometimes you get really pleasant surprises. But when you're looking for jobs, every place is just "Hello, I'm here sucking my own dick, would you like to suck it too?"

Yeah, I know that one. Also the whole pyramid scheme with advancement. You can't advance because either you are overqualified because you have X Y and Z, or you don't have X Y and Z and therefore you're limited to these lower positions.

Being an entrepreneur seems a bit more rewarding.

• Drones with Phones…..just came up with that to describe low level office workers who are glued to their phones during their commutes, and during lunchtimes

• @'Sully':

… i hate the way ALL cellphones look the fucking same now!

i just hate cellphones.
    the same way Ford provided cars to its workers so they could be in the factory on time, cellphone chain people to their jobs. its never been about making citizen more free, but to enslave them some more. grmbl.

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

Oh and a gradual loss of mutual connection and communication between us all. Social development is becoming gimped and strained.

This. Machines are making us into machines. It used to be a statement to say everyone walking or sitting around looking at their phone and not paying attention to their surroundings were like zombies, now they just go ahead and do it anyways after a chuckle to seeing the pic on 9GAG.

People even find stuff like this funny
    http://teamcoco.com/video/aziz-ansari-texting-dating
    and I just find it incredibly sad. I hate it. I can't laugh at such bullshit. I'd be mad, but who am I going to get mad at? Sometimes I think I should try to be normal and try to fit in, but then I realize I'd have to be this kind of living garbage so I just get back to jacking off.

On the same note in a different sense, nothing ever feels productive anymore. Short of music or art or 3DX or stuff like this thats a "hobby", everything is a farce. Whether it's innate to humans or not I don't know, I'm sure there's always been bureaucracies and politics, but technology exacerbates it. Because everything can be done with such speed and efficiency, working ahead is essentially punished because you have to wait for everyone to catch up. And when you are working ahead or doing extra, no matter how much more effort you spend there's never a proportional reward. Think of a diminishing returns curve, except you can't even see the beginning jump. They were lying when they said half of life is just showing up. It's not half. It's 99%. "We are the 99%".

Because everything is so efficient (and everything not efficient has moved to third world etc.), you can't just be recognized for skill anymore. Because who cares? You're doing that manually, but I have a computer program that does everything you're doing a million times faster. You're not really providing a service to anyone in terms of "productivity", the only value you provide for them is making them feel better. That's the one thing humans can do significantly more efficiently than machines, and that's why you have to be able to bullshit and puff your chest out in order to get even the simplest work.

You can see it everywhere when you look for jobs. Searching for jobs makes searching in general look bad. It's the worst possible representative for the concept. Whenever you're looking for something everything is always pretty good and sometimes you get really pleasant surprises. But when you're looking for jobs, every place is just "Hello, I'm here sucking my own dick, would you like to suck it too?"

And there are no Ayakos out there. Only hairy fat fucks who havent seen the bottom of their feet since 1983.

• haha yeah fred, you gotta love those folks. Especially when its people in commercials, or on conventions, who are probably just hired for their calming voice and appearance.

I hate people using free speech mobile phones. Running around totally blanked out from everyone else and yelling their pathetic everyday shit towards the people around them. This gets amplified in closed spaces like the public busses or malls etc… holy crap, I always have to keep my fist in my pocket :D

• The fact that stupid people can use it to make themselves appear smarter than they actually are (hearing someone talk about something they don't know anything about, then taking a quick look on google, and then just repeating what they read…thus appearing knowledgeable)

• Everything requires a cellphone, a bunch of games only come out on consoles, the fact that we still aren't using voxels and can't render photorealistic stuff in realtime, the fact our medical system completely sucks and is based on making symptoms rather than dealing with the cause, the fact we're so heavily influenced in our progression by stupid arbitrary crap.

• Um…i know this isn't really answering what you're asking Supro, but i hate the way ALL cellphones look the fucking same now!!! Seriously, it doesn't matter which brand you buy, the only physically looking diff is the screen sizes.
    I know, i know, it's they way it has to be with the functions we ask out of our daily use of mobile phones. I'm just saying i miss the days when someone would pull out this crazy flip phone with a crazy looking keypad, then another person would show off their slider phone where the top swings a full 360, hahaha. Motorola Razor's were fucking SLEEK!

• The gaming consoles have left me behind.

Laziness…well okay that's a catch 22, because if it wasn't for lazy people I wouldn't have job security. The part that pisses me off, though, are how people prioritize it to a dangerous or unhealthy level, or are so engrossed in themselves they forget other people are living on the planet. OR they want to see the conclusion of whatever it is while having a heart attack. SRSLY WTF?!

An increasing call for orwellian police state/technocracy. By that I mean an infrastructure and governing system designed to catch EVERY. LITTLE. THING. and attempt to micromanage it and create laws to govern its behavior. Yeah I hear anyone can be in charge of it but really, the only thing this level of "security" brings are:

1. an assurance it will be used at some point for purposes of control but not necessarily security
    2. rife opportunity for fraud
    3. a silence to the voices of opposition against the system's unchecked expansion and its accountability. With it a normalization of unreasonable search and seizure where ignorance of rights="implied" consent.
    4. Future bills like SOPA and PIPA on their way until either we give up and let it happen or someone finds a way around checks and balances to implement it.
    5. Similar to how the industrial revolution brought about standardization of products, technology is making being an artist easier to do to a point where I'm not sure most digital artists understand art is about more than pretty images or sound.

Other things about technology is we take it for granted and depend on it an awful lot.

Built in obsolescence. Now it's getting to the point where fixing a light in your car has to be done by special technicians and a mandatory $60. Tons of safety interlocks and QA measurements to make sure you never try it yourself lest your manufacturer's warranty or insurance or whatever is broken.

Oh and a gradual loss of mutual connection and communication between us all. Social development is becoming gimped and strained.

...You did say HATE op.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.