top web designing companies in hyderabad

• Inovies well known top web designing companies in hyderabad 2020, top website development company, best eCommerce development company, best dynamic application development company.Inovies is one of the leading and the best Web Development, Web Designing, Mobile Application Development, Digital Marketing and Branding company in Hyderabad. web application service.Our endeavor is to satisfy our customers by providing the quality services.With over a decade of Experience in web designing, web development, digital marketing and SEO services Ranked No 1 in Hyderabad.We Do Best Website Designing with our Experienced Designers who can do any type of Website India.phn:-040 40273049.For more visit our website https://www.inovies.com/web-design/web-designing-company-in-hyderabad

• @'LoChrome':

I must win the least 3DX-capable machine award: 2011 13" MacBook Air, 1.7 GHz i5, 4GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 3000 with (ouch!) 384MB RAM. It totally rocks for my primary use—writing—but it is so not designed for Modo.

I did own one before I get my MBPr and it was a fantastic machine for everything, except Blender where even a simple extruding on a cube was slow :/

Now, if I didn't have my MBPr and my iMac, I'd probably buy a MacBook Air 13" as an office machine again.

• I must win the least 3DX-capable machine award: 2011 13" MacBook Air, 1.7 GHz i5, 4GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 3000 with (ouch!) 384MB RAM. It totally rocks for my primary use—writing—but it is so not designed for Modo.

• Good grief. I won't even post what I use for my renders :))

• Hello,

There was lots of changes in my setup lately:

Main machine:

• CPU Intel Core i7 4790K @4.0ghz
    • RAM 32gb @1600mhz
    • Main board Asrock Z97 OC Formula
    • 4x Nvidia GeForce GTX970 4gb
    • SSDs: 512gb + 256gb + 1tb
    • Dual monitor 24" - 1920x1200 IPS
    • System: Windows 8.1 (though I know Blender runs 20% faster on Linux for CPU tasks)
    • Softwares: Blender - Adobe CC

Second machine:

iMac 27" Late 2012

• CPU Intel Core i7 3770 @3.4ghz
    • RAM 32gb @1600mhz
    • Nvidia GeForce GTX680MX 2gb
    • Fusion Drive 1tb
    • System: OSX 10.10
    • Softwares: Blender - Adobe CC - Logic Pro X - iMovie - Pages - Numbers

Render machines:

3x:

• CPU Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4ghz
    • RAM 8gb @1600mhz
    • SSD 120gb
    • System: GNU/Linux Xubuntu 13.10
    • Software: Blender

Compared to the last time, what changed is:

A new PC with four GTX970 4gb on it, for use with Blender/Cycles and CUDA. I putted on it parts I already had, like the 3 SSDs and the 32gb of RAM and I gave it a dual monitor. It's pretty comfortable to work on it with Blender or Flash, and it should be the same with all the other Apps I may use, but I keep Photoshop on a single monitor.

I know that Blender runs 20% faster on Linux, when you do things that need the CPU (like simulation, real time playback, rendering…), but for the moment the power I can have with Blender on Windows is enough. Maybe one day I'll go back to Linux if I really need it ...And I must say that with this machine, I did never see a Windows running that fast LOL.

My iMac had a dual SSD 128gb/1tb, the first for Windows and the second for OSX, now it's back to a Fusion Drive 1tb and OSX only. I use the 1tb in my main machine.

My 3 render machines had 16gb of RAM each. Because I use some of them in my main machine, they only have 8gb now, but it is way enough for my renderings. And if my tests with Cycles are convincing enough, I may give them one GTX970 each.

• I don't recommend having blue LED lights in the same room you sleep in. From personal experience it disrupts sleep in a very bad way. I couldn't sleep with my PC on without a light or nightlight on (or day time drowning it out) otherwise I'd have a very restless sleep and wake up with tired feeling eyes and not feeling rested.

There's studies done on it now by NASA about different wavelengths of light and blue sends a signal to the brain for alertness and stimulus which is why it is so bad for sleeping.

So if you find yourself getting poor sleep you know why.

Oh and if you want LED's the best color would probably be red since that tends to help with sleep iirc.

• Morf… you have a sexy box. HEEEEYOOO!!!

• So, last week I got my new system, here the details
    CPU: i7-4930k
    Graphiccard: two Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Edition
    RAM: 32GB 1600mhz
    HDD: 250GB ssd and a 3tb hdd and another 1tb hdd from my old one
    And 7 Fans, to keep it cool.^^

• Intel Core i7 4790 3.6 GHz
    8GB DDR3-1600
    GTX 750 TI SC
    SATA HDD 1TB

and a surprisingly heavy keyboard lol

• maybe i just paste the details list here that i recieved, i know how it works ofc but i couldnt build up a rig by myself.

Intel Core i7 4770 1150 8MB Cache 3,4GHz boxed
    Mainboard MSI Z87 MPower
    2x DDR3 16GB PC1600 CL10 Corsair
    SSD Samsung 840 EVO 1TB
    3x PCIe Palit GTX780 6GB

and my qnap879 in the basement :)

was definetely the most expensive system i ever bought :D

• My specs:
    AMD FX 6300
    Nvidia GTX 650 Ti 1 GB GDDR5
    12 GB DDR3 Ram
    SATA HDD: 1 1 TB and 1 3 TB

• administrators

omg, the evil apple has captured your soul :P

very nice setup though :)

• Hello,

I did some slight updates:

My rig:

Main machine: iMac 27inches late-2012 - Intel core i7 3.4ghz - 32gb of RAM 1600mhz - Fusion Drive 1tb - Nvidia Geforce GTX 680MX 2gb - OSX 10.9 + Windows 8.1

• a Superdrive USB
    • a mouse Logitech M505
    • an Apple Magic Trackpad
    • a pen tablet Wacom Intuos4 M
    • a AKG K242HD headphone
    • a Samsom Meteor Mic microphone
    • I upgraded the RAM from 16gb to 32gb finally and bought a microphone. I also installed Windows 8.1 on dual boot. also, I use a trackpad. It is pretty useful in Logic Pro X for example.

Second machine: MacBookPro Retina 15inches mid-2012 - Intel core i7 2.3ghz - 8gb of RAM 1600mhz - SSD 256gb - Nvidia Geforce 650M 1gb - OSX 10.9

• a Apple Magic Mouse
    • I'm using the Apple Magic Mouse now.

Third machine: iMac 27inches late-2009 - Intel core i7 2.8ghz - 8gb of RAM 1066mhz - HDD 1tb - ATI Radeon HD4850M 512mb - OSX 10.9 + a Mighty Mouse

• Yeah, my first iMac I still own. I still use it and it is powerful enough to help for the rendering tasks.

3 Render nodes: self built PCs - Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4ghz - 16gb of RAM 1600mhz - SSD 120gb - mobo mini-itx - Silverstone Sugo SG05 White case - OS GNU/Linux Xubuntu 13.04

• I own 3 of them now, with the exact same spec (mobos, ram, etc…). I don't use any monitor or keyboard anymore. I control them via VNC from my main machine.

NAS: a Synology DiskStation DS213j + 2x3tb HDD WD Red RAID1 + WD MyBookWorld 1tb

• I'm using again the old WD MyBookWorld I own.

Extra:

• a Colormunki Display calibration
    • an UPS APC Back-UPS Pro 1500VA
    • I bought an UPS because of all the electric troubles I have at home. Also I bought a display calibration that actually works on iMacs. Now all my displays shows the same colors (even my TV with my Mac Mini).

My softwares:

• Blender
    • Adobe CC (Photoshop - Flash Pro - Audition mainly)
    • Logic Pro X
    • iMovie
    • They are still the same

And some shots:

• Here's mine.

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3
    i7-2600k w/ Corsair H100 cooler
    EVGA GTX 780 Ti Classified 3 GB
    16GB DDR3 1600 mHz
    Corsair AX 850 Power Supply
    Windows 7 64bit
    Logitech G27
    Oculus Rift DevKit 2 (July)

• Main workstation:
    CPU:i7 [email protected]
    RAM: 32GB RAM
    OS HDD: 256GB SAMSUNG 840 PRO
    DATA HDD: 4x 3TB, 1x 1TB
    AUDIO: Asus Xonar Essence STX
    GPU: AMD HD7970 DC2
    MB: Asus P9X79 WS
    TABLET: Wacom Intuos 5 Touch M
    MON: 2x 24" display (HP ZR2440w+Dell 2412U)
    Rendernode1:**
    CPU: i7 [email protected]
    MB: Asus P9X79
    OS SSD: 180GB Intel 520 Series

Rendernode2:
    CPU: i7 [email protected]
    MB: Asus P9X79
    OS SSD: 180GB Corsair Force 3 Series

CPUs are cooled by custom water cooling system, one loop,
    pump Laing D5, EK Supreme HF Nickel blocks, and radiator Watercool MO-RA 420 with 9 x 140 Noiseblockers PRO PK1 fans.

• I'm late to the board, but I just found this thread. Don't know how I missed it before.

Intel I7 4770k on Asus Maximus Formula VI mobo
    CPU Cooler: H100 i
    32 GB RAM
    500 GB Samsung EVO SSD.
    Asus GTX 780 3gb Direct CU II
    3x 4TB WD Red HDD
    Stuffed into a Fractal Design R4.
    With 3x Asus VG248QE 24in monitors
    In reality, more computer than I need, or use, but it was my first DIY build, and like Miro's character Sayako, I didn't want to go small. :D

• Here is my gear…

AMD Phenom II X4 945 - 3Ghz
    8Gb RAM
    128gb Samsung EVO SSD
    a few regular 1TB Seagate HDs
    Nvidia GTX 780
    600W Coolermaster PSU

Soon to be
    I7 4770K
    32Gb RAM

And I cant wait to finally ditch AMD and go back with an intel based system, but I was young and needed the money back then :)

• Nothing special:

Intel Core i7 950 (3.06 GHz Quadcore) on Gigabyte X58A UD7, 6GB RAM,
    Zotac GTX 560 Ti AMP! (1GB RAM)
    HDDs: 1x 500GB, 1x 1TB, 2x 750GB, 1x 2TB
    Everything's stuffed into a Corsair Obsidan 800D
    Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2243LNX
    A Logitech G19 Keyboard and a Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse
    For gaming a G27 Wheel and a Microsoft XBox 360 Gamepad

That's enough power to play my favorite games like
    World of Warcraft, TERA, Minecraft,
    Test Drive Unlimited 1 & 2, and Scarlet Blade (just for fun)

• Thank you guys for the answers.

At the moment, I don't need more than 16gb. I tried with 24gb but didn't see any improvement or change on my works. That's why I wanted to know, and yeah, with very large scenes or very large psd files, the more the better.

I always wanted to know how the FirePro runs compared to others. I really wanted to try one when I used PC/win comps. Now I'm on Mac, and I must say the laptop GPUs from my iMac or even my MBPr are enough. Of course the frame rate slow down a lot when using very complex models, but with all the display options I can use, for each objects, I can work on my project in pretty good conditions.

Maybe one day, if I need more GPU power, I'll build a PC with a FirePro.

• Hell no. I think Poser viewports are the weak point of it, and I've gained no performance there, using a workstation card which is incredibly weird given every other app I use has benefited from it quite a bit. Actually, that was the main reason I got into using Zbrush/GOZ for doing morphing rather than using Posers built in tools is because the lag was so shitty, it makes it incredibly tedious to push/pull/smooth polys around. Funny too because I could use the same figures in DAZ Studio and the viewports are smooth as butter. I think after so long I've just found ways to dumb down the textures and hide things in the viewport to help speed it up when it gets unbearable.

The really sad part of it is DAZ is free and Poser is a paid program, so you would think actually paying for something, you'd get better performance at least.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.