Pgdm course in hyderabad

• IMT HYDERABAD postgraduate programs have been designed to keep up with the demands of modern businesses and prepare graduates to succeed in this dynamic and ever-evolving world. Our focus is on crafting all-rounded business leaders equipped to take on the competitive world of international business. We offer you a choice of two world-class postgraduate courses. It is one of the best PGDM course in Hyderabad. Providing best courses and experienced faculty. This multi-campus experience allows you to develop a global perspective to tackle business management challenges.No matter what career they choose, the global experiences they have had at IMT have prepared them to succeed.

https://www.imthyderabad.edu.in/programs/pgdm-course/

• thanks jbtrimar

• @'3DZen':

Would anyone have a tutorial on the trans map part of this, I think this is what i am missing for a smooth transition. I have a futa commission i have been working on on and off and the spot where the dick and body meets is not what i would like, it snot awful but compared toi Miro and others who have done this content , yea i need to do better :)

Ok, here is a transparency map as needed by Poser. As you can see, the texture is on the left and the trans map is on the right. The white part will tell the engine to render that part and the black part tells the engine to not render. The part where the base meets the hip is blurry, thus the texture will be blurry at that part, making a smoother transition.

The image is low rez on purpose as these images are not for trade.

• Would anyone have a tutorial on teh trans map part of this, I think this is what i am missing for a smooth transition. I have a futa comisiion i have been workign on on and off and teh spot where the dick and body meets is nto what i would like, it snot aweful but compared toi Miro and others who have donethis content , yea i need to do better :)

• Transparency map is what he means, you use a black and white map to hide parts of the base you can also feather out the edges.

• Trans Map??? Not sure what that is but I'll look into it. Thanks Miro. I'm new to DAZ & Hexagon, I have used some other animation programs in the past & have worked for years with Photoshop & Illustrator so doing still shots is no problem to fix but I want to do it animated. Guess I could make tons of stills & animate it the old way using a different program I have, Toon Boom, that could work too.

• If you are only doing images and not animation, just use Photoshop to fix it. That is what I do.

• administrators

you need to shape the base to fit the body, you could do it with Hexagon or zbrush, then you need to use a trans map to give you a smooth transition and finally you need to adjust the cock texture to fit the body texture

• Is there a way to add the cock without it looking added on? I have M4 and can attach his "parts" to other models but it never looks right around the base. The skin doesn't have a smooth look where it attaches. I'm using DAZ 4.6 & have Hexagon. Any fixes for this problem?

• I think most of the bigger names use Lali's Bits for the female parts. I'm not sure what is used for the anus or penis. I know miro custom made his newest penis.

• administrators

once you have the cock model for example just parent it to the body, usually done automatically via conforming the figure, I assume it's the same in Daz3D

great looking model, show how she turned out when you managed to fit the genitalia :)

• Both the Adzan and ULF genitals can be found here for free.

http://www.maleposerotica.com/?page_id=42

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.