Can I Report a Problem to Facebook Customer Service?

• At the time of using Facebook, if you are facing any issues then you can make a report to Facebook Customer Service. You have to ensure that you are logged into your account. Now, tap on the More icon and select the Help option. From where you can simply make a report on what you are facing. If you still facing issue, then contact us directly to resolve it quickly.

• Hitman has returned! Five new pics on his blog. Let's hope it's not a one-shot.
    I'd also like to see more from Fullytank, he does not seem to post much.

• @'Supro':

@'Tiffany':

Did konashion die or something?

Probably not. He probably got tired of doing SDT.

In case you guys are wondering about Render8: http://render-8.deviantart.com/journal/End-of-the-Line-464749864

He actually did. Talked to a close buddy of his and he stated, that it was time to retire and leave everything behind. Because he thought, if there was too much of an explanation, his fans may try to get him back and he'd turn around. That's why he left.

If it is close to the truth: I don't know, but I guess it sounds somewhat realistic. He stated it before, that it may have an end someday… then all of a sudden it did.

• @'Tiffany':

Did konashion die or something?

Probably not. He probably got tired of doing SDT.

In case you guys are wondering about Render8: http://render-8.deviantart.com/journal/End-of-the-Line-464749864

• Did konashion die or something?

• I think i can answer the disappearance of Kalevra he is still going he's doing photosets for Y3DF and i think i saw something tagged as 3d Perils. Might have been a miss tag but seem close to his other work.

• Vizivius has changed handle, he's StoneSorceress on DA. Check out his new animations !

• @'Epoch':

I also remember InverseKinematics beautifully lit compositions, and miss those as well.

Agreed. Some really great work.

• While I can't speak for the bulk of EI/Cybrotica artists, I do know that Direlilith is still kicking around quite a bit. In fact, I talk with her pretty much every day. She has her own site, plus a pair of sites at Erotic Illusions. She's quite active. There are also a few other Stormbringer artists hanging out at the Darknest forums as well.

• A lot of the Stormbringer artists (Erotic Illusions, Cybrotica) have kind of disappeared. I know HomeAlone (now Droid_447) has got his own site, and vorister's semi-active (he posts stuff on the new "Three Moons Art" site, which is lame…he also used to frequent Disturbed Things before that forum closed down due to failure to pay bills). But everyone else (KristenF, DireLillith, Great Gonzo) kind of dropped off the face of the earth. DarkSoul3D had a revival, but now he is no longer doing his bread and butter due to the passing of anti-bestiality laws in Germany (which is where he lives), so who knows what'll happen with him.

Shame, really: EI/Cybrotica was my first significant exposure to 3DX.

• I agree about Svarog… he was doing soft-body physics in an age when that shit was groundbreaking. It was so exciting to see Poser-made animation back then, since hardly anyone else was doing it.

I also remember InverseKinematics beautifully lit compositions, and miss those as well.

No one mentioned a person from the Renderotica galleries that I think went by Jaguar? He posted images of a girl who wore an outfit that made her part Jaguar (or some other big cat). I think the character was supposed to be a super-spy or something? I just remember the images aesthetic was way above what anyone else was doing at the time. Also, to this day I'm not entirely sure if he was even using Daz3D meshes (it would have been V2 or V3 back then... this was maybe 8 years ago). But it was stellar and I'd love to know what his stuff would look like now if he was still in the game.

• One artist I'm wondering about. Is 3dfukdolls, he used to go by another name first, which I can't recall at the moment. He suddenly vanished..

• I would love to see more from svarog. Hopefully with better graphics

• Someone else mentioned in another thread that they wanted to see something by Svarog again. I just found this one here. Maybe you can contact him through this site.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16731/?

• @'3DZen':

Ahhmy first post on Affect3D :)

But anyway, Hitman is the one I would like to see come back with some content, almost had me buying Cinima4D just by viewing his sets… amazing.

Yep. Same here. His work is amazing and inspiring.

• @'3DZen':

Ahhmy first post on Affect3D :)

But anyway, Hitman is the one I would like to see come back with some content, almost had me buying Cinima4D just by viewing his sets… amazing.

Indeed! And welcome :)
    Also, loved your Dun'ragon set, it was awesome ;)

• Ahhmy first post on Affect3D :)

• Wyrmmaster had some real life issues that got him out of the whole 3d thing. As of about a year or two ago he was working on a new magnet set, but he has yet to resurface. I still use his V3 Sexy Slayer system, which I re-worked to use with V4. In terms of versatility and precision, his system can't be beat.

• Another artist I'm wondering is Kalevra. Whatever happened to him?

• Yeah IK even officially called it quits. Dunno if you noticed it but he made one last post in the Renderotica forums, giving away a tutorial for his skin shader, then later on deleted his account there. He did some amazing renders, especially all his scenery was fantasic, even more so than the characters themselves :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.