web design packages

• Web Design Packages Web Designer india Offers Web Designing Company,Web Hosting, Web Development and SEO services from India.6000+ Clients, 247 Support, Renewal ₹2000/Yr, No Extra Cost, Pay After Website is Ready. 4.8/5 of 1000+ Reviews. Live Chat & Social Media. Dynamic SEO Ready Website. Online Payment Gateway. Mobile Responsive Website.Grab the audience attention with a smooth website. Explore the most affordable Web Development Packages India with us and choose Web Design Services.phn:-040 40273049.For more visit our website https://www.inovies.com/web-design/website-design-packages

• I managed to fix the problem by adding the Edit Poly modifier. Strange because I always converted to editable poly but it seems it's not the same thing. Will post some renders when I complete changing materials to the V-ray ones.

• Send me the obj file, I see what I can do. C4D can often fix these mesh errors relatively well.

• I import from Poser, .obj format. I already tried many different settings in both exporting in Poser and in 3ds Max when importing, it's strange that the human characters and their clothes/props/other are importing perfectly fine. This thing happens only with rooms.

• I think I know what's causing these shading errors and how to fix them but since you said that most of the meshes were messed up that leaves me to think that something has happened when you imported the meshes.
    Like hzr said, I need more information in order to be sure what the problem is.
    Try to play around with the import settings or something and maybe you'll be able to figure it out.
    If everything fails I could take a look at it, just let me know.

• Import from Poser or Daz Studio? Which format youre using? FBX? OBJ? Post a screen of your import settings in max, maybe I can spot what might be wrong, not giving any guarantees though :)

Alternatively we could try and bridge the process for you. C4D has a mesh optimize function which I could try and then send you the fixed mesh back.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.