website designing company in hyderabad

• Inovies well known as website designing company in hyderabad 2020, top website development company, best eCommerce development company, best dynamic application development company and best mobile apps development company based in Hyderabad India.Inovies is one of the leading and the best Web Development, Web Designing, Mobile Application Development, Digital Marketing and Branding company in Hyderabad. web application service.Our endeavor is to satisfy our customers by providing the quality services.With over a decade of Experience in web designing, web development, digital marketing and SEO services Ranked No 1 in Hyderabad.We Do Best Website Designing with our Experienced Designers who can do any type of Website India.phn:-040 40273049.For more visit our website https://www.inovies.com/web-design/web-designing-company-in-hyderabad

• Very good images here…hope to see more of your work.

• Great stuff. I'd love to see Syrrist set built out, but it's all delicious.

• Wow!!! Absolutely amazing work you have!!! I love it… Specially your character design, your girls are so hot!

As to the last set of pictures, I must say I'm impressed... Regardless the few polygons we have to work, you done an excellent job... Please, get the motivation to do more 3DX!!! :D :D

Cheers!!

• I've been a little short on motivation to do any 3DX work lately, I have learned a lot the past few months but at times testing a scene over and over can become exhausting, especially since my hardware isn't quite as adept at rendering as I would like it to be. Anyway here is my most recent work, an experiment I did with Zbrush. I wanted to give the impression of a very tight suit, so I tried to create some natural looking skin bulges around it. Unfortunately the base Genesis2 mesh is somewhat low-poly for this kind of work and apparently the ability to create HD morphs is only given to special "Daz Premiere artists", much to my disappointment. So I don't think the morphs are perfect, especially in the second picture where she is reclined, since that was not the pose she had when I created the morphs in zbrush.

But it is a lot of fun and I think well worth the effort, I hope to improve and do more stuff like that. There is almost nothing sexier then breasts that look like they are about to spill out of some tight piece of clothing, or a visible underwear line underneath some light colored pants, and I think these things add a lot to 3dX.

• Hmm. I think I like what I see.

Good character designs and I see you like to keep things interesting for the background too.

I like:

1. the outfit of the redhead, and she isn't bad at all

2. the brunette's face and hairstyle really draw me to that picture, maybe it's the attitude but she coud really be a feisty pinup imo

3. the goth girl with that arm cannon (or rifle?) is an intresting touch and I would be intersted to see more of that in perhaps an erotic themed comic but maybe have her wearing latex instead

4. the gypsy chick is overall a really nice design and I would not mind seeing more of her

5. The girl with the rose…another pinup in the works it looks to me. Se has a somewhat exotic look to her...Is she brazillian, or puerto rican, or multiracial or something? A bunny costume in that red would be a sight to behold, I think. Maybe eating something sweet and naughty too.

• Always nice to see a fellow C4D/Vray laborer.
    Quality work, mate. Good, warm lighting on this last scene.
    And I always appreciate a good stocking fix, and yours is just perfect, very impressive.

• Here's some work I did around Valentine's day with C4D/Vray. I also used realflow to try and simulate delicious, melted chocolate. I actually entered a contest at renderotica and while I would never complain about not placing, I can't for the life of me understand the criteria they use to determine contest winners there. So, I don't think I'll do that again.
    Anyways here are some pictures, and I have a couple more on my blog.

Here's a picture that although isn't a good final product, illustrates the level of detail available with Realflow. At first glance it appears that the chocolate is low poly, as revealed by the specular settings. But really it is just the detailed simulation mesh conforming to the lower-poly Genesis 2 breast polygons. It would probably look better with a Genesis 2 HD addon.

• really am liking this gypsy girl :D

• @'Blain':

This first time I've seen your work and can say its really good stuff, love the mage set :D can't wait to see more!

Thank you Blain, I'm a big fan of your work! You have awesome style and themes. If I had time I would probably create and post much more, but I do what I can with the time I have.

• This first time I've seen your work and can say its really good stuff, love the mage set :D can't wait to see more!

• I've finally got something new to post! Just a little bit more with Leia, I used her as an experiment with making cum with RealFlow. I think the simulation needs a little refinement, as well as the shader, but I think it has a lot of potential for all kinds of bodily fluid creation.

• Very nice. Great materials also on the scene, not just the characters.

• Great to see some new works Komblkaurn! Awesome job on the mage scene, looks great. :)

• @'kadosho':

Quite the teaser, love your character designs. =D Are you working on stories for any of them soon?

A couple have stories on my blog, and a couple are characters that I've just done a couple pinups with. I always mean to do more but then I get distracted by something else.

I just put this set up on my blog, here are some images. I admit that I had more planned and still hope to make it more complete, but I'm happy with this so far.

Syrrist, an elf mage, encounters an old and malevolent entity in an abandoned palace:

• Quite the teaser, love your character designs. =D Are you working on stories for any of them soon?

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.