How Long Cash App Take to Deposit? Avail Cash App Customer Service.

• Cash app offers two methods of payment, one is standard deposit which is for your bank account and second one is instant deposit which is for your linked debit card. Instant deposit takes 1.5% of your amount but credits your account instantly, but a standard deposit is free of cost and it takes minimum of 2 3 days to credit your amount. If you still any doubts, then contact Cash App Customer Service.

• @'hzr':

• I have all clothing in a group so its easier to find and also show/hide. Hide the clothing group
    • set the "Fit To" field on all clothing to none.
      note : just show/hide doesnt change the viewport lag because stuff still deforms when conformed to the figure. So make sure to not just turn the group invisible but also set the "Fit To" field to none. This way there is no conforming and the smoothing modifier points to nothing, and wont update, which basically means its turned off.

neat trick !

• Yeah like Sol said, you have to select the figures/props which have a smoothing modifier and then turn it off.

My posing workflow is usually like this :

• Load in the scene file.

• I have all clothing in a group so its easier to find and also show/hide. Hide the clothing group

• set the "Fit To" field on all clothing to none.
      note : just show/hide doesnt change the viewport lag because stuff still deforms when conformed to the figure. So make sure to not just turn the group invisible but also set the "Fit To" field to none. This way there is no conforming and the smoothing modifier points to nothing, and wont update, which basically means its turned off.

• set the figure resolution for the characters to "base"

• when youre done posing; revert these steps and set things back to high quality.

Doing these steps will of course be a bit of work everytime you repose, but for me its worth it because I spend long amounts of time posing and those 60 seconds of work after each pose is nothing compared to the cringes I get when having to pose the figure under constant 2fps lag situations :)

I hope that these ideas can help you a little. Might be different from system to system too.

• Can't remeber it there's a switch for it, but otherwise you can just set the smoothing and collision modifiers to 0.

• @'hzr':

This creates lag on posing the higher the quality you set for it. But you can just pose stuff, then turn it on before you render.

It creates a big lag indeed! Can you tell me how to temporarily switch off the smoothing modifier while I pose?

Also just so I'm clear after posing I can switch it back on and the clothes will still fit?

• Sol knows the score ;)

Anyway, I ended up having to transfer active morphs, apply smoothing modifier, and play with the morphs for an hour, but at least it almost fits perfect now :D

• @'hzr':

I am surprised that you are not using Genesis2 when youre working with DAZ Studio. You can use all clothing with it, at least that which was made for DAZ characters, down to even V3 (You need to fit to genesis1 in that case, then to genesis2 though). The only problematic stuff I found with genesis1+2 are the shoes.

I might be going out on a limb here but for me it's because Lali's don't work for Genesis :D

• Okay so here is what you do to conform clothes relatively well on V4:

• Reset Pose on V4 so she is in t-pose. A good practice is to set a keybind for this as you wont need to look for that damn button in the menus.
    • Load in the clothing
    • Scream at it because it looks like wank when you move the legs or shoulders. This is the most important step
    • Then calm down and use the "Transfer Active Morphs" function that you can find on the scene tab menu under "Assets". You can use it at all times but sometimes it can bug out on you when you already used it, So best make sure to use it for all clothing right after you have the outfit that you want for your character.
    • If things are still not looking good, you can always use the "Edit >> Geometry >> Apply Smoothing Modifier" function from the same scene tab menu on the clothing. This creates lag on posing the higher the quality you set for it. But you can just pose stuff, then turn it on before you render.
    • But at the end of the day, V4 just sucks for clothing that has to fit tight.

I am surprised that you are not using Genesis2 when youre working with DAZ Studio. You can use all clothing with it, at least that which was made for DAZ characters, down to even V3 (You need to fit to genesis1 in that case, then to genesis2 though). The only problematic stuff I found with genesis1+2 are the shoes. And its strange cause girls LOVE shoes! But somehow they botched some things, I bet it has alot to do with the different spots for the ankle joint, which they moved for no logic reason at all…

• Thanks for the replies :)

the clothes are "quality", so far I've managed to get the bottom half to fit (sort of) but the part covering the breasts is proving very difficult

Can you tell me how I apply a smoothing modifier?

• Most "quality" clothes have adjustment morphs for every part of the body, though you might have to look through the items joint tree to find them. Applying a smoothing modifier also helps as it will conform the clothes better to the figure, however the higher the settings the slower it will run.

Clothes will follow the poses but if you change around the adjustment morphs a lot you'll probably have to change them around again for the new pose. :)

• v4 item -> v4:
    you shouldnt encounter much problems here, daz should fit everything where it should what ever the pose your model is.
    Some v4 items are pretty old & behave oddly but it usually easy enough to correct.

Genesis/v5 item -> v4:
    unfortunatly daz doesnt support backward compatibility on its own (genesis/v5 -> generation4/v4).

Genesis & v4 use a different geometry (notice the symbol beside a genesis model & a v4 model in yr scene explorer) and daz provided the tool to go from the old to the new (auto-fit a v4 item to a genesis will change its geometry).

an unpractical solution would be to drop the genesis item in the scene & parent it to a body part, eventually adding a smoothing modifier… but results vary from awful to meh...

a pratical solution would require knowledge of 3d modeling tools which i completly lack.

Note that i may very well be ignorant of some tricks or concepts that could be revealed by other fellow forumite :)

• Sorry, everything I asked is related to clothing for a v4 being fitted to a v4.

But I'm glad you brought up different models, because theres a clothing item I've seen that if added to the other clothing item will give me the perfect look I'm after, but its made for v5 :(

Can I use this other item with my v4.2?

• you have to be a lil more specific:
    are you trying to fit cloth designed for v4 to a v4 ? from v3 to v4 ? from v3 to Genesis ?…
    but in theory:

1 & 2. anytime, the cloth conforms to the pose of the model it is fitted to.
    3. i'd probably mix that up with auto-fit (genesis feature) so ill let more knowledgable tell ya.

in any case, some (extreme) poses may put strain to your cloth whatever ingenious morph is built in; you'll then have to play with smoothing modifier, and/or deformers.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.