Top Business School in Hyderabad

• IMT Business School offering a PGDM program. It is one of its kinds Top Business schools in Hyderabad with a unique management approach on a project driven mode of education based on real-time industry problems. The faculty consists of both international professors from top Business Schools across the world and eminent Indian core faculty. The program aims to equip the students with the requisite knowledge to enable them to secure a placement of their choice or to start a business of their own.

https://www.imthyderabad.edu.in/about/top-business-school-in-hyderabad

• nice work. Do you do penetration pictures too?

• Lovely, I agree the skin does look very nice.

• Hehe, nice shot. And the skin looks great.

• Think you guys would like this o3o

• clickable

put some effort in making the teddy to look better and worked some edit into her appearance a bit to get her to match closer to the Genesis iteration alil better

• Ok this one I'm really proud of
    had to share =3=

• More me being artsy
    hardly 3d, but I figured you guys might like it o3o

• Today Dec 5th I'm celebrating my Character White Silk's birthday
    long story short, I figured why not
    I seen it done before and it was a day I had where she really came together as a character in the public view 2 years ago
    (( Clickable links ))

• So I decided to place all my images I shared here into the first post

I tryed to do so a few days ago, but ran into alil hiccup

but I'm back and I hope this goes over well o3o/

• I'm loving those large breasts of hers, sweet!

• @'miro':

more of the girl with huge boobs, very hot :D
    her hips are a too big for my taste, but I'm sure a lot of ppl will love 'em :)

I like them =3=
    I like to see actual hourglass figures rather than top heavy girls that are nothing but tits

• I know what you mean with Ron's milk. I usually have to use the liquify brush and smudge it out some times into a less liquid like shape. It's definitely not the best solution though. Seems like the layer styles work best in strings rather than in blobs.

• administrators

more of the girl with huge boobs, very hot :D
    her hips are a too big for my taste, but I'm sure a lot of ppl will love 'em :)

• @'Jimjim':

It looks alright, I assume you're using a mix of Ron's slime with the layer presets found in one of the threads here?

I usually use layer style 1 or 14 but it depends on the lighting and color in the render. Sometimes I have to use others. I think the bit that needs the most work is the mess on the ground. lately I've been trying out a bit of Ron's milk for things like that. It's not the same gooeyness as the slime brushes but it works sometimes.

Yes that I did, I used layer style 16, I think it looks the best of them

and yea, I can't figure out a way to get the puddles to work, make it look like it has thickness while splattered on the ground
    I'll figure it out at some point if noone gives me any pointers at

I don't know about Rons Milk, while its interesting, I don't see it working out for cum, but I Might give it a try

• I have to say the cum looks quite good, better than everything I produced so far.^^
    Even I don't like her bodyform, but that is a matter of taste.
    In every case the cum looks good^^

• It looks alright, I assume you're using a mix of Ron's slime with the layer presets found in one of the threads here?

I usually use layer style 1 or 14 but it depends on the lighting and color in the render. Sometimes I have to use others. I think the bit that needs the most work is the mess on the ground. lately I've been trying out a bit of Ron's milk for things like that. It's not the same gooeyness as the slime brushes but it works sometimes.

• Clickable link to Enlarge

not at all happy with how it came out

• clickable link
    Going to post work a bukkake on this because I need more practice with the cumstyling I found on here

it will be attempt number three, but here is the semi-final render
    I might update the textures of the background objects because I didn't realize how bad some of them where

• @'Fred5150':

I think if you made her hips smaller I would think its the most awesome fantasy shape I have ever seen

But I like her aggressive hips 838
    Her big breast get too much attention as is

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.