PGDM in Marketing Management

• IMT Business School Hyderabad has been ranked top among the best B-schools in India. It is a reputed and prominent institution that has a program on PGDM as it the flagship program of the institute as the program makes it rigorous, knowledge-driven and industry-related. The institute has a strong alumni force where the graduated are in higher positions. The institute provides the best academic curriculum, training as well as placements. The PGDM in Marketing Management course trains you in product development and design, brand and product management, marketing services, managing customer and business relationships, franchising. The course also introduces and equips you with concepts of ever-evolving digital marketing. It involves marketing mainly on the internet, mobile phones, display advertising.

https://www.imthyderabad.edu.in/programs/pgdm-course/pgdm-marketing

• @'Sol':

If you want to get started making "fun" stuff in Daz I suggest talking a look at Fred's journey here. Daz and Poser are basically shortcuts, they aren't really modelling programs, you put together scenes using premade assets.

Since you study game design and might want to get more acquainted with 3D modelling I'd recommend getting a student version of Maya since it's basically the industry standard for such things.

How to register a student licence can be found here.

Can you tell me which software and apps I need to download?

• Thanks you guys….Currently on a tight budget...if I have to pay for Maya, I will need to look for a better job.

• If you want to get started making "fun" stuff in Daz I suggest talking a look at Fred's journey here. Daz and Poser are basically shortcuts, they aren't really modelling programs, you put together scenes using premade assets.

Since you study game design and might want to get more acquainted with 3D modelling I'd recommend getting a student version of Maya since it's basically the industry standard for such things.

How to register a student licence can be found here.

• sorry to desappoint you but you dont create models in Daz (which is a poser software).
    you need Blender (which is free) or another Modeling software (3Dsmax, Maya…)
    The paying software are expensive but they usually have cheaper programs specially for students.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.