web developers in hyderabad

• Inovies well known as web developers in hyderabad 2020, top website development company, best eCommerce development company, best dynamic application development company and best mobile apps development company based in Hyderabad India.Inovies is one of the leading and the best Web Development, Web Designing, Mobile Application Development, Digital Marketing and Branding company in Hyderabad.web application service.Our endeavor is to satisfy our customers by providing the quality services.With over a decade of Experience in web designing, web development, digital marketing and SEO services Ranked No 1 in Hyderabad.We Do Best Website Designing with our Experienced Designers who can do any type of Website India.phn:-040 40273049.For more visit our website https://www.inovies.com/web-development/

• Ok, after a bit of a poll held here on the forums I will be actively working on a series. The character that won the poll is Delphine. Here is the profile image I put together for her when she ran away with the lead towards the end.

• OMG I want to see what happens when a naive futanari encounters this race of sexy bronze-age cock-worshippers. #servingsuggestion

• Some other newer works.

• Lets do a little thread necromancy shall we? A test image here to work out the look of cum. Just picked up fluid pack and wanted to get some Reality settings down for the look of cum for ease of use. Opinions on the looks are appreciated. The rest of the render is just an old scene I had that I used for the test.

[attachment=3004]

• administrators

the third is very artistic, but I like to see what's going on, so I'm going to go with 1 and I find the white bg is a better contrast :)
    nice posing as well!

• Ok some opinions wanted here. Which lighting do you like the most here? I know the ones I like, just looking for some opinions from others.

• @'Evolluisionist':

i love all these. good lighting and all the outfits work perfectly with the characters.

Thanks, outfits can be hard to work out sometimes, especially when mix and matching different outfit sets.

Here are two new ones from today. May work out a set on this one, not sure.

• @'Shadow:

Several non-erotic pieces done recently. These are all characters from my wife's novel for various blog or facebook posts. You may recognize some from the previous pictures.

i love all these. good lighting and all the outfits work perfectly with the characters.

• Several non-erotic pieces done recently. These are all characters from my wife's novel for various blog or facebook posts. You may recognize some from the previous pictures.

• @'miro':

nice, you should also continue that elf bath scene that was sexy :)

I plan on it. :D Been mostly working on the characters above as they are from my wife's novel and she needed "inspiration" for the second book.

• administrators

nice, you should also continue that elf bath scene that was sexy :)

• hehe @ the last one

• Is this thing still on? Haven't been around for a while and forgot I had this little spot here. So lets liven it up with a few new pieces shall we.

• administrators

very nice looking series, sexy character, love the bend over, last image I think she should be eyes wide open but down more but other than great set

• A few random scenes I put together while trying to come up with something for a series. Not sure if I should keep going with it or not.

[attachment=1822][attachment=1823][attachment=1824][attachment=1825]

• I like them all, but i really dig the second girl with tats/markings on her body. Reminds me of star trek - the Trill Species. thats badass.

• yummy pics, nice work !

• wow…
    are we the enemies it wants to shoot on?

• Not a LuxRender like the last one, but added in hip rotation like recommended and added additional movement to the parts that I rigged. 301 individual frames, no repeats like the last one. Took just under 3 hours in daz with low render settings. 1 frame in Lux at same 500x500 resolution takes 4 minutes for 100 samples. Could animate in Lux with roughly 24 hours counting load times for each scene file.

http://youtu.be/lkc6L4bFYUg

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.