How to Contact Cash App Customer Service to Cancel a Transaction?

• Cash app is available for end to end transaction, even it is an instant transaction. Usually, you never have seen that the transaction was canceled. If you want to cancel any transaction, then go to transaction history and search for cancel option. If there is any pending payment then you will get the cancel option. If you are fronting issues and want to sort out, then contact Cash App Customer Service.

• 2 weeks.

and thats only because of stitches.

I may have a problem. Or. I might be in the exact place to make me Awesome. I cannot decide.

• For some reason, the less sexually active I am with a partner, the lesser my desire is to fap (I'm sure there's some highly scientific explanation for it). I had a maybe 8 month dry spell, and I went maybe 2-3 months at a time without lifting a finger.

• Its kind of a copout, but Basic Military Training lasted for 6 weeks, and I didn't do it once during that time.

• @'Supro':

@'korezaan':

@'Supro':

@'korezaan':

On a probably related note, I got this (http://www.tentaclearmada.com/2013/01/diskvision-elsa-nsfw/) and my fap rate went down dramatically AFTER I put it up on my desk. Which is also contrary to popular expectations but there you go. There are multiple sensitivity/tolerance mechanics that occur simultaneously.

Off topic, but I want to get me that. Do you know if they sell them in the US at an affordable rate?

I don't think so. Outside of the fact that its generally much cheaper to get it shipped from Japan bought on a Japanese site, these things aren't usually constantly produced. Most PVC figurines are pre-ordered and the few that aren't are quickly sold after release date (as far as I know).

This one was released last year.

Damn.

I still want one. Would be cool to own.

Well, it may not be cheap,,, but it is available…:P
    http://www.amazon.com/Diskvision-Original-ELSA-Scale-PVC/dp/B008R7X5BY

• One to Two Weeks….....yep

however, when you get into relationship in which you have sex regularly you never need to :D

• damn youre cheap :)

• @'miro':

@'Xion18':

1 year without fapping, because I made a bet and won $100.

OMG, u gave up on happiness for only $100

Yeah, $100 to buy me more Affect 3D games and some sexy Dakimakura pillows to sleep at night :D.

• administrators

@'Xion18':

1 year without fapping, because I made a bet and won $100.

OMG, u gave up on happiness for only $100

• @'korezaan':

@'Supro':

@'korezaan':

On a probably related note, I got this (http://www.tentaclearmada.com/2013/01/diskvision-elsa-nsfw/) and my fap rate went down dramatically AFTER I put it up on my desk. Which is also contrary to popular expectations but there you go. There are multiple sensitivity/tolerance mechanics that occur simultaneously.

Off topic, but I want to get me that. Do you know if they sell them in the US at an affordable rate?

I don't think so. Outside of the fact that its generally much cheaper to get it shipped from Japan bought on a Japanese site, these things aren't usually constantly produced. Most PVC figurines are pre-ordered and the few that aren't are quickly sold after release date (as far as I know).

Damn.

I still want one. Would be cool to own.

• @'Supro':

@'korezaan':

• 10 months. Being recalled to Sea Duty has that effect.

• @'Supro':

@'korezaan':

• 1 year without fapping, because I made a bet and won $100.

• administrators

if you don't fap at least once a day, what's going to keep the doctor away???

• This might be tmi but I pretty much stopped altogether about 2 years ago when I experienced some severe pain following a fap session. Not sure if was related to kidney stones or what. So all I can do now is edge (with the occassional accident). :s

• And to bring it back on topic….

You (and everyone else who stated long periods of not fapping) should clarify whether you are talking about not fapping to completion, or total abstinence from touching yourself ;)

Because the first is easy, the second...not so much :D

• @'korezaan':

• About 30 seconds…

• 6 days, but I was on medication that had the side effect of drastically reducing sex drive :D

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.