ecommerce website development company 2020

• Inovies is one of the leading ecommerce website development company 2020,ecommerce website development services, website designing and web development company in Hyderabad. Scale your business with secure and open-source e-commerce development platform. We exclusively offer WhatsApp Chat on your website, Full Security, Hosting & SSL. We have served 50+ Industries with more than 2000+ clients, our design helps you get leads. Get a fully dynamic & responsive eCommerce website in an affordable budget. We develop customized CRM for all type of business.Maximize your product sales by developing custom eCommerce websites in an online market.contact now +040 40273049.For more visit our website https://www.inovies.com/web-development/ecommerce-development-company

• I found that Architectural works better for most applications.
    its used for windows and such glass in distance of the scene for the effect, but not necessary for realism
    think of it like a thinner film a glass
    Light seems to have an easier time punch though it

try using it and see if you get better results

• retweak; gave up on Glass, returned to Glossy, lots of specular and transmission/transparency

thats a lil closer to what i have in mind but that doesnt teach me Glass in Lux

• @'matthacker':

Well, it would help a lot more if you'd say what are you trying to achieve? Ruby, sapphire, diamond?

in this case some green transluscent gems and that purple one for the pendant.

But overall, i'd rather understand the concepts and general dirrections. Here i read key words that echo with what i want: transluscent, transmission.

the version of Lux i'm using only has Glass (and no Glass2).

• Well, it would help a lot more if you'd say what are you trying to achieve? Ruby, sapphire, diamond?

Gemstones in general will be a mix of specular(glossy), translucent and maybe volume/transmission (SSS). There's a guide in the Luxrender forums for Jade - http://www.luxrender.net/wiki/Jade_material

I think you should start with a Glass2 material. If you want caustics, this tidbit from the SPPM page probably will help too.

@Luxrender:

That means, if you want good results you should model things to actual real world dimensions. The problem with that is, if you put a 2cm ring with a 4mm diamond in a room that is 5x5 meters with lights, the initial actual real world size of the photons will be so small that it would be nearly impossible to actual render the caustics effectively. This is because the start radius of the photons is linked to the very large room (overall bounding box of the entire scene) the very small ring is in. Bidirectional + Metropolis does not care and will render the scene regardless. If we put the ring in a smaller studio setting, let's say the equivalent of using a piece of copy paper with a small light nearby, the real world size of the starting photon radius will be large enough to render the scene properly and will then be able to, over time, reduce enough to display sharp caustics.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.