Can’t Recover Cash App Account? Contact Support Team.

• If your account has been hacked and you want to get back access to it, then you can look up for the steps on the internet to Recover Cash App Account. However, if you’re unable to do that, then you can get unhindered tech support by contacting the app’s support team and getting to know about the solutions.

• They are working on a Spanish version of Breaking Bad and a prequel with Saul.

As for sequel, the story's pretty much done.

• I really cry with that ending T_T I loved it

!
    after all, Walter had become in the evil, but in the last chapter showed the last shred of humanity and save the life of my dear jesse!!!!!! incredibly, after all, after all they went through, they still have mutual loyalty (TT__TT)

oh almost forgot

I'll never forget these things :

!

n_n I don't if it is a rumor, but in Argentina many talk about a possible sequel to this fine series, revealing what happened to saul godman, for my, that will be great :)

• Most of the deaths I was expecting happened, but with the way they had hinted at things in previous episodes, I was half expecting to see Walt go in guns blazing, getting himself killed in the process, the way he actually dealt with them was as clever as always. Even when it was his last moment, he was always planning ahead.

And I think Walt may have actually died happy, knowing what he had done means his family will finally be safe.

• It was a good ending to a fantastic series. Meth Damon got wat he deserved and it was good that he died slowly instead of just getting shot. I laughed out loud about the laser pointer scene, kinda expected something along those lines.

After all this shit, here is hoping to Jesse turning his life around. Funny how Walt still tried to manipulate him into doing what he probably couldnt have done himself for his "final act".

All in all I think its probably up there with The Wire and other all time great shows, where you wish they would never end ;)

• @'Jimjim':

It was great, definitely not a disappointing ending which is good. I also really liked the throwback to Jesse building his box in high school, nice touch. Not sure how I remembered that but it was nice how they worked that in.

I think everything tied up pretty well. Good show. Shame it's over but I think it was the right time

That's a good observation. I completely forgot about that story he told during those group meetings until now. It did make sense since it was one of those things he was really proud of making.

I love the fact the show took you on a rollercoaster. One minute you're completely hating Walt, the next you're sympathizing with him. The family goodbye scene was just….damn.

• It was great, definitely not a disappointing ending which is good. I also really liked the throwback to Jesse building his box in high school, nice touch. Not sure how I remembered that but it was nice how they worked that in.

I think everything tied up pretty well. Good show. Shame it's over but I think it was the right time

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.