Best Website Designers in Hyderabad

• Inovies design is an innovative and experienced Web Designing Services in Hyderabad that offers a variety of web design solutions for every kind of business for different types of companies across multiple industries. Web designing is a kind of graphic designing that is intended to provide styled for the objects of the Internet’s information environment to provide aesthetic features and qualities. Hire the best web design company for your needs. visit our website.

• @'Onus':

Hi matt, it's looking good.
    The horizontal windows above the larger ones in the first image draws my eyes like a magnet. It's too flat.
    I would like to see the depth on the left side of the smaller windows being more prominent.

I agree with the glass bases. As hzr suggested, but maybe use dark coasters instead.
    The place mats can be a touch darker as well, with the very top be the darkest. Maybe three variations of colour.
    The base of the pans hanging against the walls…give them a more silver or even bronze colour. Same for the pot on the shelf above them.
    Are there levers on that tap? Personally I would like a chrome look. Not too strong just not that dull grey.
    What about a wood frame in the kitchen window?
    A simple image or pattern on the pottery will help.
    The kitchen lamp shades on the outside may enjoy a brushed metal finish.

That thing on the bottom door of the fridge, what is that, an ice dispenser? Maybe give it an acrylic finish.
    The lamps in the lounge need work and more colour on the shelf.
    A colour variation on the sofa lapels might work as well.

For the pictures on the walls...you can make the shaded areas pop with the right colour.
    I would also prefer the wood on the stairs and top rail to be a darker wood.

I would also consider changing the base of the dining room table to another colour or finish.

Love the chairs man...this is a pretty good model overall.

Hope this helps and is of course how I see things :)

Thanks for the inputs.

No DOF yet. Haven't wrapped my head around that one.

The windows model is kinda weird (it collides with the wall). I actually have them not cast shadows so more light can come in.

The pans don't have separate surface zones for the base. I did try to have a more shiny base, but the sides just came out too shiny. I can add another surface zone via the Polygon editor and replace the OBJ, but I wanted to see what this room look like without any of those tweaks..

I did try to add more shine to the tap, but since it's too further away from the light, the only way is too strengthen the reflection (which is already at max). I suppose I can hack it via diffuse, but it wouldn't be quite right for other shots.

The pottery on the corner could use a little more specular. It is supposed to be ceramics, but haven't quite gotten a handle how to properly have coated ceramics.

The thing on the fridge door is supposed to be a hand towel (I think). The fridge don't have separate surface zones for the handles (ti's the same zone as the door). If I didn't blur the reflection, the reflection is 'doubled' on each door.

I thought about the pictures. I went for a reflection instead so it looks like it's behind a glass, like a real picture frame. I've also darken the wood for the steps and tables.

Overall, it's a nice scene, which is why I bought it. Not a lot of good room setup for DS. I wish I bought it today rather than a few days back though - would've gotten it for free. :)

• Hi matt, it's looking good.
    The horizontal windows above the larger ones in the first image draws my eyes like a magnet. It's too flat.
    I would like to see the depth on the left side of the smaller windows being more prominent.

I agree with the glass bases. As hzr suggested, but maybe use dark coasters instead.
    The place mats can be a touch darker as well, with the very top be the darkest. Maybe three variations of colour.
    The base of the pans hanging against the walls…give them a more silver or even bronze colour. Same for the pot on the shelf above them.
    Are there levers on that tap? Personally I would like a chrome look. Not too strong just not that dull grey.
    What about a wood frame in the kitchen window?
    A simple image or pattern on the pottery will help.
    The kitchen lamp shades on the outside may enjoy a brushed metal finish.

That thing on the bottom door of the fridge, what is that, an ice dispenser? Maybe give it an acrylic finish.
    The lamps in the lounge need work and more colour on the shelf.
    A colour variation on the sofa lapels might work as well.

For the pictures on the walls...you can make the shaded areas pop with the right colour.
    I would also prefer the wood on the stairs and top rail to be a darker wood.

I would also consider changing the base of the dining room table to another colour or finish.

Love the chairs man...this is a pretty good model overall.

Hope this helps and is of course how I see things :)

• After checking, AO was indeed covering too large area (70 cm). Thanks for catching that. I have it at 10 cm now.

I also figured out the problem with the glasses. It is indeed tied to refraction and my settings. I was setting the opacity value way too low (5% to get very clear refractions) and that caused the lost of shadows. A setting of 50% is as far I could go if I want the glasses to still cast a visible shadow. Unfortunately, at that value the glasses are darker and the refraction isn't clear.

The intent was never to get 'photorealistic' render, but a good enough render that doesn't look like the typical Poser/DAZ Studio render and doesn't take more than 4 minutes to complete.

• @'hzr':

The table with a texture should reduce alot of the awkwardness from the glasses and set them apart from the table a bit more.

Thanks.

The table is not a problem. It's how DS4.6 and the updated 3delight handle refraction. Things behave very differently with DS3. For instance, a IOR of 1.3 in DS3 looks similar to an IOR of 1.5 in DS4. That maybe due to the shader I'm using though. If I render the glasses without refraction, the base looks fine (and you get correct shadows, which isn't showing in the render above).

@'Aspect':

I'm suprised you don't use indirect illumination, it's the number one thing for photo-realistic rendering interiors. Also, I think the ambient occlusion effect has too big radius. In the last render, the glasses look like they're floating above the table.

IDL is too a big of a hit for me (or rather with 3delight). The AO is already at minimum (about 10 cm). About the shadows, I think that's also an issue with refraction.

You wouldn't believe how long it takes to complete a render with IDL plus reflection/refraction. I'd rather fake IDL with some area lights - it's more cumbersome but the render times are way shorter.

• I'm suprised you don't use indirect illumination, it's the number one thing for photo-realistic rendering interiors. Also, I think the ambient occlusion effect has too big radius. In the last render, the glasses look like they're floating above the table.

• The table with a texture should reduce alot of the awkwardness from the glasses and set them apart from the table a bit more.

• Didn't want to change the color of the original textures. The only thing I did except for the lighting was tweaked the material settings with my own presets for various metal, glass and wood.

• Its a very nice looking room, maybe a little bit too much grey? :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.