How do I rectify Quicken error ol--1-b?

• Quicken is the best and efficient financial management software, which has user-friendly and amazing features. This accounting software is extremely useful for maintaining the record of accounting tasks. I am also using this accounting tool for maintaining the daily based accounting entries in the proper ways. When I attempt to download the transactions from the bank, I am experiencing Quicken error ol--1-b. This error code is taking place due to many reasons, which I don’t know exactly. Therefore, I am discussing this error with you. Can anyone provide the quick methods to resolve this error?
    https://www.quickensupporthelpnumber.com/blog/quicken-error-ol-1-b/

• I would … if I wasn't already committed elsewhere to doing editing and proofing in the immediate future. Once I have some spare time (ha!), maybe … but I don't have any in the immediate future here.

• @'IBT':

I got only a couple paragraphs in before the inevitable "this needs editing and proofing!" reaction kicked in. So as a first draft, it has potential, but a lot of that potential is being drained by little things that need editing and proofing to polish up the text (among other things).

I´ve learned english all by myself, (the words)so it´s hard for me to realy find the right grammar and co, so if this needs "editing" i can´t do it, for me it looks fine, maybe you want editing this for me?

in honor katzekage.

• I got only a couple paragraphs in before the inevitable "this needs editing and proofing!" reaction kicked in. So as a first draft, it has potential, but a lot of that potential is being drained by little things that need editing and proofing to polish up the text (among other things).

• Continue!
    Even it was hard for me to read all this,(for me it would be better if they talk in their native language) I would say, you should continue.:D

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.