cms development company

• Inovies is the best cms development company, We offers best cms services at affordable cost it will build a brand image for your website.CMS Development. Ask Online Solutions has in-depth knowledge and expertise in developing premium Content Management System.CMS Development. Level Up Your Business With A Feature-Rich CMS Website. Intuitive CMS Websites With Impressive Features.CMS development services, contact Inovies is one of the CMS development company in India.contact now 040 40273049.For more visit our site https://www.inovies.com/web-development/cms-development-company

• @'Fred5150':

@'KEKNOID':

I am completely NEW to all this stuff. I used to draw and sketch but that was about it. 3DX is more than a little intimidating. Should I start with Poser? Are there specific system requirements (I run PC) I should have and do I need a tablet? If so, what kind of tablet?

I did download DAZ free but was completely confused as the tutorials I have found seemed based on the idea that I have some experience already. DAZ also seems like a money grab.

If you can help or point me in the right direction, that would be cool.

I haven't used Poser, but people who have used both Poser and DAZ say that DAZ is more intuitive (easier to figure out how to use)

you might want to read this http://affect3d.com/editorial/starting-3dx/

Thank you very much.

• @'KEKNOID':

I am completely NEW to all this stuff. I used to draw and sketch but that was about it. 3DX is more than a little intimidating. Should I start with Poser? Are there specific system requirements (I run PC) I should have and do I need a tablet? If so, what kind of tablet?

I did download DAZ free but was completely confused as the tutorials I have found seemed based on the idea that I have some experience already. DAZ also seems like a money grab.

I haven't used Poser, but people who have used both Poser and DAZ say that DAZ is more intuitive (easier to figure out how to use)

you might want to read this http://affect3d.com/editorial/starting-3dx/

• If you are going with Poser, the UI (User Interface) is unlike anything out there. It was created at the same time Bryce 2 came out and was designed to look like that. Those of us that have been using Poser for 15 years have gotten used to it and can move around it rather fast.

No, you do not need a tablet. A regular PC will be just fine. Having 2GB or more RAM will really help, though. Anything less (I suggest 4 GB, but that is me) and you might as well not use it. If you are buying it, then the program comes with a manual that I suggest you read. It was written for someone with no experience in 3D and is a good starting point. Remember the golden rule, R.T.F.M.

I also suggest that you watch this video

http://youtu.be/XZrhQ_f8Q28

Also, the best person at this moment to ask questions of is Fred5150. He is working in DAZ, but his observations on how to start in 3D from a completely zero point are well worth the time.

• @'DeathsUncleBob':

Ambiguous title, I know. Basically, I just upgraded to Poser 2014 Pro, I've been tinkering and playing around with my old Poser 2012, but life / courses etc took precident.

I'm looking to get into the 3DX world as a hobby, nothing special or extreme, just something to learn while I'm out of school and in between working. What I need to know is what sort of materials will I need and how to get them and/or install them.

For example, I know of the basic requirement people seem to always go to, that being Victoria 6, but is there anything other than that? I can grab the Pro bundle quite easily, but what about morphs and the like, this is where I draw a blank, and the internet seems to be a fuckfest of Poser / Daz fans without any real help to newbies.

So, if anyone has a decent starters list, where to get them and how to go about properly installing (since some are Daz stuff that needs importing to Poser), I'd greatly appreciate the help.

Perhaps you could help point me in the right direction to just start.

• @'jbtrimar':

If you are just starting, Poser comes with around 6 gig of free stuff. Just use that until you get your bearings. Will save you a shit ton of money.

Oops, my bad, 5 gig. http://poser.smithmicro.com/freefigures.html

• There's one other solution. Use DAZ Studio 4.6 (still free, in 32 bit and 64 bit flavor for Windows), which comes with both Genesis and Genesis2.

• Also, please be advised that if you are a beginner, using a DSON product in Poser is not really advised, as the importer still has it's kinks on some setups. Regardless of what DAZ may want you to believe, the importer is far from being a perfect solution. It works well enough, but if you are really just starting, maybe use a Poser Native figure (last by DAZ was Victoria 4).

Just a suggestion though.

• If you are just starting, Poser comes with around 6 gig of free stuff. Just use that until you get your bearings. Will save you a shit ton of money.

• @'DeathsUncleBob':

A lot of the information I've found was quite confusing, to the point where I didn't know what to get because so many people either recommended different things, or so many things I couldn't even find them all.

Yep, been there pal :)

"get this, get that, but this doesn't work with that so get this other thing too" :D

• That's a very helpful start, thank you!

A lot of the information I've found was quite confusing, to the point where I didn't know what to get because so many people either recommended different things, or so many things I couldn't even find them all.

• V6 is based off Genesis2Female. V6 doesn't come with a lot of shaping options (face/torso). For that you need the Genesis2Female morphs. Genesis2Female itself is free.

Since you're using Poser, the only way to use Genesis2Female is via the DSON importer, which is also free (currently).

My advice is to get the Genesis2Female and DSON importer for starters. It comes with the V5 Bree textures, so materials/textures shouldn't be a problem. You don't need V6 or the morphs if you're just still figuring out things.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.