ecommerce website development company

• Inovies is one of the leading ecommerce website development company,ecommerce website development services, website designing and web development company in Hyderabad. Scale your business with secure and open-source e-commerce development platform. We exclusively offer WhatsApp Chat on your website, Full Security, Hosting & SSL. We have served 50+ Industries with more than 2000+ clients, our design helps you get leads. Get a fully dynamic & responsive eCommerce website in an affordable budget. We develop customized CRM for all type of business.Maximize your product sales by developing custom eCommerce websites in an online market.contact now +040 40273049.For more visit our website https://www.inovies.com/web-development/ecommerce-development-company

• Cool beans. Which server NightFall?

• Yeah I recently started on it in the last month, got a 53 jug at the moment

• @'jbtrimar':

Almost made me wish to have Galaxies back :(

Well, I do still wish me olde Galaxies back… :angel:
    But then, I am horribly old fashioned anyways.

• @'Sol':

The Progenitor if I'm not misstaken.

@'Morfium':

I've updated my SWTOR and looked up where I have which character, here the list:

Jar'Kair Sword: Smuggler 16; Jedi-shadow 22; Marauder 41; Commando 14; Mercenary 17
    T3-M4: Mercenary 15; Guardian 15
    Red Eclipse: Assasin 16

Noted. ;)

Hm… we're all scattered across servers... We'd have to decide on a server for all of us to use and then faction before a name...

• Yes, Star Trek Online is great!

Oh wait, wrong franchise…

• I've updated my SWTOR and looked up where I have which character, here the list:

Jar'Kair Sword: Smuggler 16; Jedi-shadow 22; Marauder 41; Commando 14; Mercenary 17
    T3-M4: Mercenary 15; Guardian 15
    Red Eclipse: Assasin 16

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

Which server is your character on btw?

The Progenitor if I'm not misstaken.

• @Sol: That's cool. Yeah, I like trek too, just not nearly as much of a fan. Sci Fi in general is alluring.

Which server is your character on btw?

@'jbtrimar':

Age 47 here and still play MMOs with my friends. Closed Beta tested SWTOR and played through the first 6 months. I kept waiting for it to get better and it never did. Almost made me wish to have Galaxies back :(

SWG has some dedicated free play host servers. It's a small thing from what I understand.

Well…this is probably going to be my only MMO unless Capcom gets a change of heart about MegaManOnline.

Don't be creeped out by us old guys. We lived productive lives, raised our children, fought our countries wars, and now getting a break to relax a little bit. ;)

Well, now that's a little different. If you raised kids then that might make a difference in how you come across. If you're a vet that also gets points with me.

I speak, perhaps, from negative experiences. The 40-somethings I am thinking of may live productive lives (hence balanced) but there's just something a little …off about them. I have no problem respecting elders, but I don't tolerate it when they hold it over me or talk insultingly down to me because of it, and yet turn right around acting like melodramatic trolls. The closest description of this "weirdness" is passive aggressive, manipulative, vindictive. When talking to them in person or online, you get the distinct impression you're in danger. Like they're just so nice, but not really.

Also, in my view you aren't really beginning to get old until you retire. And even then, for their early 60's my folks sure don't act it. I'll call people old when they reach their 70's, really old in their 80's, way old in their 90's, and ancient (with utmost respect) when you make it to 100+ like my great grandma.

• I like both Star Wars and Star Trek, Sci Fi in general.
    I have 1 character I think, Jedi Guardian, lvl 27 something. Used to play with a friend but haven't launched the game for a while now, mostly because of a lack of people to play with.

• Age 47 here and still play MMOs with my friends. Closed Beta tested SWTOR and played through the first 6 months. I kept waiting for it to get better and it never did. Almost made me wish to have Galaxies back :(

Don't be creeped out by us old guys. We lived productive lives, raised our children, fought our countries wars, and now getting a break to relax a little bit. ;)

• @'Morfium':

Well, I have around ehh 10 chars, on different servers, with different classes and different lvls from 6 to 43, or so. I like to try everything.^^
    I've played with a friend for some time, even when it was not free to play and some day he stoped playing and I had no other guys there so I stoped, too.^^

That with the Guild is a funny idea, how would you call it ? Something with 3DX in its name?

We could do that. Tried being all serious but it seems like all the other decent players are taken.

And as I've learned, open door policy is invitation for disaster. I have a female toon. As a rule female character online anywhere WILL be molested. If I have to put up with that, I'd figure a group of people who 3DX knows how to at least be creative with it when they do, and more importantly when enough is enough.

I'm AFK sitting and waiting on a group mission. I come back and find 5 male teammates are teabag-kiting her since standing crotch levels are at her face level when she sits down. At first it was funny …..but they just kept on doing it even during the mission and botched it.

Plus if other people have to join on flashpoints and whatnot, I figure anyone makes any uncalled for trolling, we can all diss them as we boot them out.

@'hzr':

Played it at launch for a month or so. Maxed a bountyhunter and got bored really quickly. I hop on from time to time but I always get reminded relatively fast, why I stopped playing it in the first place ;)

Solid game, but really no variation and youre almost told what to do because its so very linear with very little to do apart from warzones and operations, and if you dont like that, the game basically tells you to fuck off by boring you to death.

Yeah I know. I'm a KOTOR loyalist who wants to see it through. Wasn't my peference to go this route. First MMO. Don't like how the Exile was turned into little more than a plot device as a tie-in. Ce'st le-vie. No taking it back now.

It's sort of a last hurrah for any serious gaming I'll do. I'm almost 29 IRL, and looking at people in their 40's who are still up in it…they may live balanced lives but frankly I'm creeped out by them on several levels. I don't want that to be me.

I'll probably always vidya to some extent but in large part I'll have to let it go soon in my life. I can just feel a change coming. Plus, after you play so many video games, it just seems like the same thing repackaged over and over again. I feel like I should be doing something else, something more with my life.

So 3DX is a nice transition as a part of my artistic expression in the next phase of my life. The realization also sets in, there's stuff I probably may not be able to do. I probably might have to pay people commissions or whatever is worth their while to realize certain of my fiction fantasies of mine. I'm okay with that.

• Played it at launch for a month or so. Maxed a bountyhunter and got bored really quickly. I hop on from time to time but I always get reminded relatively fast, why I stopped playing it in the first place ;)

Solid game, but really no variation and youre almost told what to do because its so very linear with very little to do apart from warzones and operations, and if you dont like that, the game basically tells you to fuck off by boring you to death.

• Well, I have around ehh 10 chars, on different servers, with different classes and different lvls from 6 to 43, or so. I like to try everything.^^
    I've played with a friend for some time, even when it was not free to play and some day he stoped playing and I had no other guys there so I stoped, too.^^

That with the Guild is a funny idea, how would you call it ? Something with 3DX in its name?

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.