Web Design Service Company

• Inovies offers best Web Designing Services in Hyderabad that would help you to boost your business with our Professional website designs. Web designing is a kind of graphic designing that is intended to provide styled for the objects of the Internet’s information environment to provide aesthetic features and qualities. Hire the best web design company for your needs. visit our website.

• @'Uncle:

@'Fasdeviant':

Hentai Foundry is my nemesis. Their quality standards are completely inconsistent and they've shown themselves to be biased against 3d artists while at the same time showing favoritism towards certain artists.

I must agree wholeheartedly with Fasdeviant's appraisal of HF. For many years they wouldn't do 3d erotica because they didn't see it as 'art'. But now when I go there, the only 3d I see involves child rape and molestation; and I'm not into that (hey even I have limits). I did post a few pinups there and now I can't even reply to other artists postings.

Go figure, but it's their website; so if they don't want/like 3dx, then just say it up front!

I have to second that, I got some critism, and rejected pics, because a background was to simple, I thought ok they are right, it is a very simple room. Then I looked around there and saw some 3d pics, with no background, even no ground, the characters were flying in a blue nothing, but it was Loli so it was ok for them. Also the ppl in the constructive critism area in the fourm is sometimes quite against poser/daz user, often the first thing your hear when they see that it is made with this software is something like:" Poser is crap" or that you are a one-click-picture-maker, who has no skills in general, even if you spend more time creating a scene than the most drawer who uploads there. Also the fact that you can upload the same pics two times and the first time they don't get accepted and the second time they do.

For my luck I got at some friendly guys the last time I asked for help there, even if they explain some things like I'm a bit stupid and react a bit strange at some comments from me.

• @'Fasdeviant':

Hentai Foundry is my nemesis. Their quality standards are completely inconsistent and they've shown themselves to be biased against 3d artists while at the same time showing favoritism towards certain artists.

I must agree wholeheartedly with Fasdeviant's appraisal of HF. For many years they wouldn't do 3d erotica because they didn't see it as 'art'. But now when I go there, the only 3d I see involves child rape and molestation; and I'm not into that (hey even I have limits). I did post a few pinups there and now I can't even reply to other artists postings.

Go figure, but it's their website; so if they don't want/like 3dx, then just say it up front!

• Hentai Foundry is my nemesis. Their quality standards are completely inconsistent and they've shown themselves to be biased against 3d artists while at the same time showing favoritism towards certain artists.

• the radio operator from my ex job (o_/o) because she is a bitch!! I think she enjoyed making people fight, I hate her for that -_-

• Hm…a fictional nemesis? I haven't thought on that.

I have my logo girl, my non-ero characters, then my girls and guys for the fun stuff, and of course some comic relief. Wouldn't one kinda need a plot to do that?

• yup, purveyors of lies, falsities and kwacks…
    @'mateo250':

…and the origins of our planet and universe...

everybody knows it looks like this:

mind you, we are fiction makers but we dont pretend its the real deal.

• In meatspace? One of my coworkers. He's 5'2", round, and angry at the world about it. We call him Enano Pendejo, which is spanish for asshole midget. He deserves our animosity, I promise. :D

In cyberspace the only one I could call a nemesis is an individual that I will not name by either his handle or his real name. His views on religion and the origins of our planet and universe differ by an order of magnitude from mine, and he can't seem to just let me be about it. My defense is to no longer respond to his ill-conceived jabs. :(

• I did ju-jitsu for a few years, which is best described by the earth, fire, and water styles mentioned in The Book Of Five Rings.

I never learned any weapons, because your body has the only weapons that can't be taken away from you (by the cops for example)….and your body can't be used against you ;)

Back to the topic of the thread, my nemesis in the 3dx world is erogenesis, I'm sure he's a nice guy but everything he produces thwarts everything I want to use it for :D

• Are you a swordsman or melee type IRL by any chance?

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

Read sometime: The Art of War by Sun Tzu, or The Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi. You'll understand this frame of mind. They have great wisdom which I strive to understand.

I've read both those books :)

• I have adversaries but it takes a special person for me to hate anyone enough to call them a nemesis. I'd rather not talk about philosophical differences here. On the other hand, if someone is just plain abhorrent to me, then I suppose it'll get my ire when they come around. But nobody is worth your time of life actively loathing. Life is short.

Yeah I know I just said something about impaling motherfuckers in another thread. Don't really want to think of it beyond that. Just something that'd put a smile on my face.

At any rate: Life is war on any level. So if someone has chosen me their enemy, I'll give it due diligence and not underestimate him/her. I concentrate on the end result. No more, no less. I can already exploit their anger and hatred of me if I know it exists. Read sometime: The Art of War by Sun Tzu, or The Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi. You'll understand this frame of mind. They have great wisdom which I strive to understand.

It quite humbles me how I can read the same thing at different times and see it differently every time, with correspondingly different perspective to take away from it.

• Miro… because his pr0n makes the rest of our pr0n look bad.

• I think I get along really well with people around me. My true nemesis is probably Autodesk Maya hehe :rolleyes:

• <frightened voice="">

"I see stupid people …"

</frightened>

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.