ecommerce website development services

• Inovies is one of the leading ecommerce website development services,ecommerce website development company , website designing and web development company in Hyderabad. Scale your business with secure and open-source e-commerce development platform. We exclusively offer WhatsApp Chat on your website, Full Security, Hosting & SSL. We have served 50+ Industries with more than 2000+ clients, our design helps you get leads. Get a fully dynamic & responsive eCommerce website in an affordable budget. We develop customized CRM for all type of business.Maximize your product sales by developing custom eCommerce websites in an online market.contact now +040 40273049.For more visit our website https://www.inovies.com/web-development/ecommerce-development-company

• Impressive character design, she looks like a real person =D Welcome to the community friend

• Newest render :)

• heres a decent start I believe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS-wJu9D-LY

• @'DoubleDirk':

Though I haven't rendered via Lux/Reality for quite some time, the best success I had is with I high quality skin texture paired with a detailed spec map (find a good one and take it into Gimp or Photoshop and touch it up by hand, sounds shitty and time consuming, because it is but it pays off lol) and sIBL lighting. Then lots of test renders and tweaking of settings. Sorry I can't be of more help :-/

Is there a good tutorial on specular maps? I've never made one before. I wonder if this is why my skin texture still looks kinda plastic?

• a very nice start. always happy to see more people join the 3dx bandwagon

@'havockatie':

There's a problem though… Whenever I start working on a render I can't help but rub myself and then I get distracted and it's damn hard to get any renders done that way! LOL.

pretty sure your not the only one ;)

• Though I haven't rendered via Lux/Reality for quite some time, the best success I had is with I high quality skin texture paired with a detailed spec map (find a good one and take it into Gimp or Photoshop and touch it up by hand, sounds shitty and time consuming, because it is but it pays off lol) and sIBL lighting. Then lots of test renders and tweaking of settings. Sorry I can't be of more help :-/

• Welcome havockatie! Your render looks pretty amazing and considering that you're "new" to this… WOW

• @'hzr':

Hey there.

I assume youre using Octane or Luxrender, I am leaning towards saying it is an Octane shot however.

To get more realistic skin you should first make a descision that is based on your graphics hardware. If you got a powerful card with enough memory (2gig would be good) than you should really think about creating an sss based skin using a mixed material. This way you add that softness that skin usually has, but it also leads to alot higher rendering times because light will be scattered throughout the figures and it takes alot longer to compute than the basic glossy material alone.

There are already a few example materials inside the live material db. One is called DAZ skin I believe and this should give you a good idea of how to setup the materials. No magic behind it, its just knowing what trigger to push to enable the sss option and then finding the right colours/textures to filter through transmission, absorption etc.

Incase youre using Luxrender I sadly cant help you. But there are quite a few guys around here that are using Lux. Supro is using it for example.

Yeah I'm using luxrender with the Reality plugin for DAZ.

• Hey there.

I assume youre using Octane or Luxrender, I am leaning towards saying it is an Octane shot however.

To get more realistic skin you should first make a descision that is based on your graphics hardware. If you got a powerful card with enough memory (2gig would be good) than you should really think about creating an sss based skin using a mixed material. This way you add that softness that skin usually has, but it also leads to alot higher rendering times because light will be scattered throughout the figures and it takes alot longer to compute than the basic glossy material alone.

There are already a few example materials inside the live material db. One is called DAZ skin I believe and this should give you a good idea of how to setup the materials. No magic behind it, its just knowing what trigger to push to enable the sss option and then finding the right colours/textures to filter through transmission, absorption etc.

Incase youre using Luxrender I sadly cant help you. But there are quite a few guys around here that are using Lux. Supro is using it for example.

• administrators

@'havockatie':

I'm new to this stuff but I found it so hot I had to start learning so I could create my own scenes :)

welcome aboard :)

@'havockatie':

There's a problem though… Whenever I start working on a render I can't help but rub myself and then I get distracted and it's damn hard to get any renders done that way! LOL.

haha, well look, with a lot discipline and perseverance you'll eventually be able to extend the periods of productivity minute by minute… some even speak of periods in the double digits, I think that's just legend though :P

@'havockatie':

Here's one I've done from my deviantart page. I'm still trying to figure out how to get realistic skin. Any comments welcome!

nice work, great expression and realism :) skin settings depend on your renderer

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.