Difference between MBA Vs PGDM

• Difference between MBA Vs PGDM is PGDM expands to Post Graduate Diploma in Management, the confusion starts when you see the term Diploma. Many students are of the view that it is a Diploma course and not a Degree; you are right to an extent that it is a Diploma. The main reason why postgraduate courses are named PGDM is because when an Institute is an autonomous body (meaning it is not affiliated to any University) and conducts management courses then such Institutes cannot offer an MBA degree. Even IIMs, XLRI’s doesn’t offer MBA degrees they only give PGP Diploma or PGDM since they are autonomous and independent bodies. The name of the course MBA has been synonymous with the management education in India and has a maximum number of courses being offered under it. The MBA programs are offered throughout India and they have an excellent reputation in the market. There are a few things that set an MBA apart from the other management courses. To offer an MBA, the institute must be accredited by a university whch enables the B School to award the degree.

• @'Fred5150':

Raising an arm/hand above his/her head
    Putting an arm behind and across his/her back

Something like this?

This is Genesis2, but rigging isn't that different with Gen4. These are still within the default limits.

For getting the arm behind her back, what you need to do is move the shoulder bone down as far as you can, twist them backwards and then move the forearms to about halfway (60 degrees). Next, move the collar bone forward just a bit. This should clear the shoulder/forearms from the torso. You can then move the shoulder bone backward (just a little) by either moving the shoulder bone backward or rotating the collar bone backward. As I recall, the PerfectV4 fixes don't come with collar bone rotation corrections, so it's probably best to stick with the shoulder bone.

For getting her arms above her head, the same principles apply. You need to manipulate the shoulder and collar bones.

@'Morfium':

For some general rough posing, you can use, the "morphforms" from the chest with arms move forward/backward or up/down, that is good for posing the upper arm parts. But the twisting and the movements of the forearm you have to do yourself, there I would recommend that you use the side to side option as less as possible, because a human can't move his/her forearm in this direction. that is usually a twist of the upper arm parts.

Morphforms are troublesome if you want to use symmetry and when you need to save/export poses. I'd recommend not using them.

• For some general rough posing, you can use, the "morphforms" from the chest with arms move forward/backward or up/down, that is good for posing the upper arm parts. But the twisting and the movements of the forearm you have to do yourself, there I would recommend that you use the side to side option as less as possible, because a human can't move his/her forearm in this direction. that is usually a twist of the upper arm parts.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.