Inovies Website Designers in Hyderabad

• Inovies is a Top Website Designers in Hyderabad, graphic designing & web development company, based in Madhapur Hyderabad India. Inovies can design simple, unique and easily navigable websites that take lesser time to load. Web designing is a kind of graphic designing that is intended to provide styled for the objects of the Internet’s information environment to provide aesthetic features and qualities. visit our website.

• My beginners 2 cents..

I think increasing the size of a girls breasts only increases eroticism if you're a guy who likes breasts, otherwise it doesn't really matter. As a "consumer" I prefer to see an artist make a character, then stick with that design.

But in the end, she's yours to do with as you please, so if you want to give her big boobies or tiny bee stings, do it and have fun :)

• @'IBT':

There's a common misconception that thanks to the American ideal of "Bigger Is Better" (due to the benefits of economies of scale in production and manufacturing in the economy) that the same principle ought to apply to sexual aspects as well … hence the (widely?) held notion that Bigger Is (always?) Better when it comes to various sexual attributes of males (between the legs) and females (riding on the chest and in the hips). It's basically a very simple shorthand/shortcut for making any particular character design (especially if female) more "erotic" and therefore more attractive to give her bigger and bigger (and bigger!) tits, since breast size is somehow directly correlated to sexual potential (because Bigger Is Better), capacity and "capability" (because Bigger Is Better) and simple wantonness and "whorish-ness" in general (because, duh, Bigger Is Better).

Yeah you are right, but for me the bigger problem is, that I sometimes have more serious ideas for my girls which I created, and then I think their breastssizes could sent the wrong message even if I don't think in that way.
    I personally don't think that bigger breastsizes are automatically more erotic. I have girls from cup-size A to N and all of them are made for erotic and more or less for non erotic issues, too.

• @'IBT':

There's a common misconception that thanks to the American ideal of "Bigger Is Better" (due to the benefits of economies of scale in production and manufacturing in the economy) that the same principle ought to apply to sexual aspects as well … hence the (widely?) held notion that Bigger Is (always?) Better when it comes to various sexual attributes of males (between the legs) and females (riding on the chest and in the hips). It's basically a very simple shorthand/shortcut for making any particular character design (especially if female) more "erotic" and therefore more attractive to give her bigger and bigger (and bigger!) tits, since breast size is somehow directly correlated to sexual potential (because Bigger Is Better), capacity and "capability" (because Bigger Is Better) and simple wantonness and "whorish-ness" in general (because, duh, Bigger Is Better).

The better option is to resist this impulse and instead aim for Consistency in appearance for a particular character. If you want to explore the options of dynamic breast sizing using a particular model, your best recourse is to "decide" that the different bust sizes are actually different people, or at most the same person at different points in their lives (ie. before and after changes). But being consistent is something that you respect your audience enough to maintain your own artistic integrity, instead of frobbishing the knobs simply because you can (and no one is stopping you). Thus it's more a question of artistic (good) taste than it is a matter of ability, since the option is always there.

Yes, those are the dilemmas for me because it breaks the characters personality and overall "feel" when you do such adjustments on the fly. Also, it may be harder to make a potentially average character look sexy/slutty in certain situations without these adjustments, but it takes a lot of preparing and thinking which in my experience may result in an even better overall effect in the end. That's why I always wondered, should I use 3d graphics as a means to portait something, or as a possibility to alter everything to my liking. The community always likes the first option, but then there's question what's important to an artist - the community, or himself?

Still, there is a saying that what is an artist without the community? You can be unpopular, but if you do art that NO ONE likes but you, it's pretty pointless. That's the whole opposite to this "hipstering" thing because everyone wants popularity and praise from the community to some extent.

• There's a common misconception that thanks to the American ideal of "Bigger Is Better" (due to the benefits of economies of scale in production and manufacturing in the economy) that the same principle ought to apply to sexual aspects as well … hence the (widely?) held notion that Bigger Is (always?) Better when it comes to various sexual attributes of males (between the legs) and females (riding on the chest and in the hips). It's basically a very simple shorthand/shortcut for making any particular character design (especially if female) more "erotic" and therefore more attractive to give her bigger and bigger (and bigger!) tits, since breast size is somehow directly correlated to sexual potential (because Bigger Is Better), capacity and "capability" (because Bigger Is Better) and simple wantonness and "whorish-ness" in general (because, duh, Bigger Is Better).

The better option is to resist this impulse and instead aim for Consistency in appearance for a particular character. If you want to explore the options of dynamic breast sizing using a particular model, your best recourse is to "decide" that the different bust sizes are actually different people, or at most the same person at different points in their lives (ie. before and after changes). But being consistent is something that you respect your audience enough to maintain your own artistic integrity, instead of frobbishing the knobs simply because you can (and no one is stopping you). Thus it's more a question of artistic (good) taste than it is a matter of ability, since the option is always there.

• @'Morfium':

Well I've made such things withe Eolie, I reduce the size of her breasts, when she is clothed, because I always think her breasts, looks much more extreme, when she has clothes on.
    But I also play with that thougtht for some non-erotic pics.^^

Yeah, clothed figures' breasts look much, much bigger. I think the distance between clothing and actual breast geometry may be responsible, depending on clothing.

• Well I've made such things withe Eolie, I reduce the size of her breasts, when she is clothed, because I always think her breasts, looks much more extreme, when she has clothes on.
    But I also play with that thougtht for some non-erotic pics.^^

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.