Session Logout? Recover My Yahoo Account.

• Whenever you are going to access your Yahoo email account on another device like computer or laptop, then you have to log in your account by putting the correct user’s credentials. Even while you are going to attend any online event, then it also asks for your account, so make sure the session is not expired until you fill the details. If it expires, and you think to Recover My Yahoo Account, then contact us to get an instant solution.

• I'm not sure if I understand the thread, but any store bought 3d models, can be used for commercial purpose.

Not sure about 2d, or likenesses (but considering how many images are made with 3d scarlet yohanson, I'd say its a grey area

• You can make anything you want if it is copyrighted, just don't try to make money with it.

• I have a vague understanding of what the law says, but that doesn't tell me what the scenery actually looks like. Everyone knows marijuana is illegal, everyone is also almost guaranteed to know and aren't about to call the cops on a friend of theirs smoking it for clearly non-medical related reasons. Japan has laws on derivative works, but nobody up to and including the police cares, so they have stuff like Comiket.

In 3DX, the only widely-reused character I've seen from Western IP is Lara Croft.

Or is this something we're not supposed to talk about, like how some people "acquire" Photoshop?

• In the United States, the Copyright Act defines "derivative work" in 17 U.S.C. § 101:

A “derivative work” is a work based upon one or more preexisting works, such as a translation, musical arrangement, dramatization, fictionalization, motion picture version, sound recording, art reproduction, abridgment, condensation, or any other form in which a work may be recast, transformed, or adapted. A work consisting of editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications which, as a whole, represent an original work of authorship, is a “derivative work”.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.