ecommerce website development company

• Inovies is one of the leading ecommerce website development company,ecommerce website development services , website designing and web development company in Hyderabad. Scale your business with secure and open-source e-commerce development platform. We exclusively offer WhatsApp Chat on your website, Full Security, Hosting & SSL. We have served 50+ Industries with more than 2000+ clients, our design helps you get leads. Get a fully dynamic & responsive eCommerce website in an affordable budget. We develop customized CRM for all type of business.contact now +040 40273049.For more visit our website https://www.inovies.com/web-development/ecommerce-development-company

• been busy and haven't had time to play with it.

will post when i get some results. good or bad.

• Hey Perv, great if you could post a testimage of the results - just recently invested in PP 2014 myself and very curious about the results you get :)

• @'miro':

haven't actually tried this, but sounds like a lot of fun!
    will have to take this for a test spin myself :)

my first attempt made the breasts go crazy. as in all over the screen.
    second attempt was much better. they held their shape, but the breasts moved like water when animated.
    had the linear stiffness cranked to max (1) so i think i need to tone down the amount dynamics.

also poly count comes into play so making the areola less dynamic might be needed.

• administrators

haven't actually tried this, but sounds like a lot of fun!
    will have to take this for a test spin myself :)

• @'Sol':

I think the bullet physics thingy that's new for Poser 2014 will work for that, I'm not a Poser user myself though so I can't say for sure though. There are some tutorials on Youtube on how the system works :)

looks like your correct. awesome and thanks :D
    "it looks pretty good Charles." LMAO

[edit] i get to the part with internal pressure. anything above 0 results in the breasts basically exploding.
    [edit2] i had the ground selected as the object in the bullet physics simulation tab when i was changing values.
    seems to be working now. this is so cool.

• I think the bullet physics thingy that's new for Poser 2014 will work for that, I'm not a Poser user myself though so I can't say for sure though. There are some tutorials on Youtube on how the system works :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.