website development company in hyderabad

• Inovies well known as website development company in hyderabad, top website development company, best eCommerce development company, best dynamic application development company and best mobile apps development company based in Hyderabad India.Inovies is one of the leading and the best Web Development, Web Designing, Mobile Application Development, Digital Marketing and Branding company in Hyderabad. web application service.Our endeavor is to satisfy our customers by providing the quality services.With over a decade of Experience in web designing, web development, digital marketing and SEO services Ranked No 1 in Hyderabad, India.phn:-040 40273049.For more visit our website https://www.inovies.com/web-development/

• Shouldnt be a problem with the model. I have been using Arrins panty for quite some time, as a matter of fact its in use and in deformation in my latest series, being stretched and so on and its working nicely. Might be a Carrara normals problem. I got these on obj exports all the time with Carrara 8.1 and at some point I had to use DAZ Studio as kind of a bridge between programs.

Try importing the mesh in Daz Studio without anything in the scene. Then just export it as OBJ. And re-import this into your app of choice. Might fix the problem, but no guarantee :)

• Sounds like a problem with the product itself then.

• well, my original untouched model in daz displays the same behavior conserning the textures facing inside the panty so i guess i'd either have to learn how to texture the inside or just try with another model.

• True that, if Carrara is a bit like I'm used to when exporting/importing in 3D applications there should be plenty of options to fiddle with then exporting out of Carrara again.

• i'm exploring my import/export setting; which are a new business to me so i'm pretty sure thats where i messed up.

• I've done simulations in Maya, haven't had any texture problem like that though. I suppose you didn't touch the UV map at all, maybe maybe the simulation messed up/reversed some normals.

• ok; i now have Carrara 8.5 installed… man so many more buttons everywhere !!! but hellz, as a webznaut wrote somewhere "its Daz on steroids"...

anyways, here is my 1st test of deforming Arrin's panty.

exported from daz to carrara; used physics; exported to daz.

now there is that texture problem… digging into it. any suggestion welcome !

• Bikini bra on the floor, exported the OBJ to Maya and simulated it there, exported it from there and imported into Daz again and re-applied the materials.

• @'SinCyprine':

how do you throw some undressed cloth on the floor and make it look natural ?
    is there a trick ? some ready made props ?

What program are you using? In Poser, I import the obj of the cloth object and bring it into the cloth room. On some items you may have to import with welded seams or it will fall apart. I've had decent results using this method.

• @'SinCyprine':

@hzr & sol: noted - so this should work on any .obj sigh i wished i could stick to daz :)

Well, there's always Blender :)

It's actually the same process with all apps. Export as OBJ, convert it into cloth, run the simulation and then export it to .OBJ, import it as a prop.

You could also use the cloth simulation to get draping effects. Basically, you need to export both figure and conforming clothing (separate them). When importing use the same scale so the clothing will be 'on top' of the model. Run the cloth sim on the clothing and export it back to .OBJ. When importing it back to DS, use 'Reverse Deformation' so it will add morphs to the clothing.

• @pervis: daz4.6
    @matt: aye, i have some of these & the plug in.
    @hzr & sol: noted - so this should work on any .obj sigh i wished i could stick to daz :)

ty for your answers.

• SinCyprine what software are you using?

• Well, there's a lot of freebie dynamic clothing for DS.

http://www.optitex-dynamiccloth.com/FreebieDownload01.php

The basic dynamic cloth control is included with DS.

• Any 3d program with simulation could probably do it, for example I'm a Maya person and would probably export the cloth as OBJ and then use Maya's buit in nCloth simulation engine, very easy to get realistic results.

• You could try the student version of 3ds max and get the nvidia physX plugin. It has a physical cloth simulation which should allow you to do this, without spending any money on programs.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.