Can I Recover My Yahoo Account Without Having Phone Number?

• While you are going to use any service of Yahoo, then it will ask for an active account to track your details and provide you one of the best solutions. To create any account, you need a mobile number, email id, etc. If you forget your account and are not able to get it back. If you think so, can I also talk to the help desk to Recover My Yahoo Account. So, yes, you can.

• You did, I got muddled up :)

• Ah, yes, make your choice, red or blue pill? ;) I think I explained that in the tutorial you have Fred :)

• I think Sol means either/or. Use Lali leg fixes or Perfect Legs fixes, but not both together.

• @'Sol':

Also make sure to disable the Leg fixes for Lali under the Erogenesis morphs and let the Perfect Legs fix take care of that area. Or leave the Lali leg fixes alone and don't inject the perfect Leg fixes.

Hang on, can you use the perfect leg fixes if you disable the Lali leg fixes? I'm confused. please explain in more detail what you mean

• [attachment=1974] I need this morph :p

• Prefect V4 works great with Lali, witch a few exceptions. All the fixes work EXCEPT for the Perfect Thighs fix as it will interfere with Lali, resulting in some really ugly shapes and other funny bugs. Also make sure to disable the Leg fixes for Lali under the Erogenesis morphs and let the Perfect Legs fix take care of that area. Or leave the Lali leg fixes alone and don't inject the perfect Leg fixes.

Oh, and also, you have to run the Perfect V4 script on a Lalified character. That's how I use it and I've had not problems with it. If anyone want's to try it and arent' sure how to get it don't let me know, I made a little tutorial about that a while bacxk that shows how it's done.

• Not sure how this conforms with Lali's Bits but this might work if you didn't what to use zbrush
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/perfect-v4-complete–-full-body-fix/94928

• Erogenesis (the guy who makes Lali's Bits) has actually supplied a re-rigging of V4 with his product- in Poser, the bends are much better. Read the tutorial that comes with Lali's Bits. There is also a free weight mapped version of V4 available from RuntimeDNA- http://www.runtimedna.com/WMV4.html This is Poser only, however. Furthermore, there are a whole load of corrective morphs and improvements for V4 available out there.

Whoops- just noticed the man himself has posted in this thread. Hi, Erogenesis!

• @'Fred5150':

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love you to make this an update availible to address the problem, or at least share those morphs!!

yeah in fact I know you're not the only one. I've been meaning to set up an update, with materials, new morphs, and I've also got a newly UV-mapped prop. Also, I forgot to mention, I promised my comic fans I'm first going to finish a comic before spending any more time on the Bits. My comic fans are pissed off with me haha!

• I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love you to make this an update availible to address the problem, or at least share those morphs!!

• @'Fred5150':

I want to make an image similar to the examples below, haven't actually started yet, but pretty sure I'll need to know the answer to this thread question before I do.

especially if I want to make something like this

I'm sure you can see why not having leg/thigh fixes might cause a problem ;)

hey. those angles are indeed tricky with Lali's bits as sold in the store. Unfortunately Lali's bits does have some limits (like some real women might also have haha)! The problem is that I only dealt with intermediary side-bend morphs and overlay morphs from the bending of 0 to 90 degrees. Beyond that it was just exclusively bending. I ran into that issue myself and I fixed it with a bunch of intermediary morphs. But haven't yet had the time to compile an update.

I'm not sure when (or if) I will make the update, mainly because I am on a suicide mission making my own figure (Project E) that will replace my V4 eventually. With her I will add many more iteration overlay morphs going up to 135 degrees or maybe beyond, depending on what it looks like.

For myself I will make Project E near identical to V4 rig-wise and body wise so that the transition will be quick. For you guys I'll need to devise a trick so I don't get into shit with DAZ.

• @'Fred5150':

especially the ass ;)

Noted. Looks like you and hzr prefer the backdoor, hey. :)

• I thought it would be obvious from the pics I posted in this thread that "genital" meant "pussy and ass" :D

especially the ass ;)

• @'Fred5150':

I agree, if you made a fully functioning genital prop which was highly morphable, able to handle large penetrations and was compatible with a set of body fix morphs, I'd buy it. :)

Genital only? Would be a shame to leave such an ass 'unspoiled'. Or is it unsoiled? :)

• I agree, if you made a fully functioning genital prop which was highly morphable, able to handle large penetrations and was compatible with a set of body fix morphs, I'd buy it. :)

• @'matthacker':

Maybe.
    Of course, I could also make s an alternative, fully functional genital/anus product that's compatible with my own. :)

Haven't gotten around to working on that genital prop I was working on. That crotch could use a little something extra. Time to brush up on my geografting skills.

Do it! :D

• @'Fred5150':

You know matt a followup product to beautiful bends contain hip thigh morphs compatible with lali's bit would be popular (I'd certainly buy it)

Maybe.
    Of course, I could also make s an alternative, fully functional genital/anus product that's compatible with my own. :)

Haven't gotten around to working on that genital prop I was working on. That crotch could use a little something extra. Time to brush up on my geografting skills.

• You know matt a followup product to beautiful bends contain hip thigh morphs compatible with lali's bit would be popular (I'd certainly buy it)

I can't be the only one who finds it annoying that the producer of the best genital product has basically said "you can have a great pussy and anus, but you can't open the legs wide enough to let people see it"

As for using magnets and dforms, I haven't even been able to fit clothing to a character yet, so I think I have more to do before going that route!

• Hexagon is DAZ's own modeler and has a built in bridge since DS2 (I think). I'm assuming you got the DS4 Pro version - that comes with GoZ which is a ZBrush bridge for DS4 and up.

For Blender, you have to manually export the model(s) as .OBJ files, import them into Blender and then brought back to DS via the MorphLoader plugin. The bridge does this all for you (including scaling) which makes it easy and convenient to share objects between apps.

Of all three, I would recommend Hexagon. While it isn't free and isn't as robust as ZBrush and Blender, it's pretty easy to use. Blender is free, but the UI is not what I would call user friendly for first time users. ZBrush is more artist friendly, but it doesn't come cheap.

However, there is a third option, although it's very difficult to work with. You can use the DS built-in magnets/d-forms to make corrective morphs. I would say I've gotten quite good at using it, to the point I can make corrections on a vertex per vertex basis. It's a steep learning curve though.

Unfortunately, you will be working on V4. That figure have the old legacy rigging which will fight you at every step of the way. That's not even taking into account the morphs - they were never built to support how the figure bends (since they bend like crap in the first place).

I've been working with Genesis2Female for about 2 months now, making corrective morphs for some of her joints. Since she's built using weight mapping, it's been much easier to work with her. Plus the morphs/shapes for her generally stick to the figure.

Default G2F

Corrected

The pose is near to impossible to do with Gen4 without breaking the rotation limits. Even then, you need tons of correction to make her look 'right'.

A view from the back

Default G2F

Corrected

The best thing? The morphs are set to auto follow so clothes don't have to be adjusted. Btw, these were all done via d-forms.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.