Responsive Web Design Company

• Inovies provides Responsive Web Design Company that are mobile friendly and easy to use. This means that our websites automatically adjust your content based on the actual device that the visitor is using. We can also show or hide specific content based on the size of the screen that views the content. We come prepared with knowledge of current web standards and practices needed to be a trusted, visit our website

• Also I'm kind of turned on by very large, clean bathrooms and big walk-in showers. SOmething about the steamy enclosed environment just feels very erotic to me.

• Also I'm kind of turned on by very large, clean bathrooms and big walk-in showers. SOmething about the steamy enclosed environment just feels very erotic to me.

• Yes, I think I saw that term as a tag somewhere. And some pics which would fit into that, too^^

• The fact I like seeing women being fucked by spiders, and have made 3dx images of that very thing :blush::blush::blush:

so would that be arachnophilia:huh:

• Well I don't have a really unique fetish, the only thing which maybe a bit unique is the big amount of fetishes I like, and some of them are a kind of direct opponents.^^

1. Envy play. This is a term I made up because I haven't heard of anyone else who knows of it. Basically, I like it when I give girls penis envy, i.e. make them wish they had a penis, or vice versa, i.e. they make me wish I had a vagina. We will never know what it is like to BE the other sex, to experience having their anatomical parts. Even with sex-reassignment surgery, it's not quite the same as being natural born. Because most of us will never know, the curiosity will always be there, and that makes it fun. Envy play involves making the opposite sex jealous by doing things with our bodies that they can't do, and making them wish they could experience the pleasure you're having.
      Examples:
      "Hey baby having this throbbing rock hard cock feels good, bet you wish you could know what it feels like to have one, huh?"
      "Having my pussy stretched open feels so good…. you just don't know how good it feels to be penetrated deep in your body, it's the best feeling in the world."
      etc.

2. Autogynephilia: n. the paraphilic tendency of a biological (cissexual) male to be sexually aroused by the thought of becoming a female.
      Basically: I'm attracted to women, but I also wish I was a woman.
      I'm not the only one who experiences it, but it's exceedingly rare. This probably plays in to my first fetish; I'm so curious about what it'd be like to be a female that I want to be one.

• Girls with unnatural skin colors (orange, red, green, blue etc.) Girls with horns, extra limbs, extra breasts. Insectoid women, reptilian women. I could go on.

• redheads, freckles, green eyes…
    winged bimbos with lil horns on the head...
    garter belts & stocking, lingerie in general...
    oh, and girl on girl kinkies.

none of this being strange or unique i admit :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.