Top Web Designing Services in Hyderabad

• Inovies design is an innovative and experienced Best Website Designers in Hyderabad that offers a variety of web design solutions for every kind of business for different types of companies across multiple industries. Web designing is a kind of graphic designing that is intended to provide styled for the objects of the Internet’s information environment to provide aesthetic features and qualities. Hire the best web design company for your needs. visit our website.

• Better, now work on positioning/aiming the lights ;)

• Thank you, I'm using a distant light and spotlight.
    [attachment=1759]

• Turn the intensity down on whatever lights your using ;) (unless you were aiming for the overexposed look, in which case well done!)

• So I've gone for Genesis 2 Female as its both new and there was all these add-ons to modify the base figure (glute, shape shift and morphs and so on) and I have to say I was starting to have some fun. I have to say I'm feeling… Confidant to post an image of my WIP of the figure. criticism and tips/lessons are greatly appreciated.
    [attachment=1758]

• @'SinCyprine':

i think daz4.6 is shipped with both v4 & genesis (1 & 2) - correct me if im wrong.

This is not correct. V4 is a separate purchase. Only Genesis Basic Male/Female and Child ships with DS4. Genesis2Female is available with DS4.6.

@'SinCyprine':

victoria 4.2 (v4 for short) is very popular and her longevity provides her a wide arry of cloth, extra morphs & poses.
    some valuable items like lalibits will only work on a v4.
    genesis & her younger sister genesis 2 use a very different technology (other forumites here can tell you better than me about that, search the v6 thread).
    since they are more recent, there is less stuff for them but the creators have been busy on both models.
    the autofit feature also allows for the reuse of v4 clothing huge library. (with the figure selected on the scene, when you apply a v4 clothing, daz will ask you if you want to autofit it to the genesis, and does quite a good work at that)

id say genesis (1 & 2) model is easier to use and you can expect lots of things for her.

I would say go for Genesis and Genesis2Female since they are free. Genesis have compatibility with Generation 4 figures textures (that would be V4 and M4) out of the box while Genesis2Female require an additional item for that. Genesis2Female in general is more versatile and comes with more robust morph options (though its limited to female shapes).

• i think daz4.6 is shipped with both v4 & genesis (1 & 2) - correct me if im wrong.
    victoria 4.2 (v4 for short) is very popular and her longevity provides her a wide arry of cloth, extra morphs & poses.
    some valuable items like lalibits will only work on a v4.
    genesis & her younger sister genesis 2 use a very different technology (other forumites here can tell you better than me about that, search the v6 thread).
    since they are more recent, there is less stuff for them but the creators have been busy on both models.
    the autofit feature also allows for the reuse of v4 clothing huge library. (with the figure selected on the scene, when you apply a v4 clothing, daz will ask you if you want to autofit it to the genesis, and does quite a good work at that)

id say genesis (1 & 2) model is easier to use and you can expect lots of things for her.

• I like to thank the rapid response of help and the link to Freds thread. I have this hope where this thread might be a good set of stepping stones for the first timers like me, for the sake of a 'cheaper' option, I'll be using DAZ Studio. my next question is this; I've seen that there are a variety of 3d models to use; genesis 2, victoria (4 - 6), what would be a good model to work with?
    'Cause I get the idea that the later models have more morphing options while earlier models (particularly Victoria 4) have a vaster range of additional content (clothing, hair and textures)

• ^You forgot "and writing every 3rd motd" :D

There's a general article about starting 3DX I've written that's being posted on the site on Tuesday, if that goes down well with readers, then another, more "nuts n' bolts" type article could be a possibility.

• @'Fred5150':

aw shucks :blush:

Its nice that my thread can light the path for others to follow :)

You know, it's probably a good idea to summarize the tips there and put it into a good article. Give Fred something to do other than posting topics and Forum Features. :)

• aw shucks :blush:

Its nice that my thread can light the path for others to follow :)

• Yeah, I can suggest taking a look at Fred5150's art thread which he pretty much started the same moment he opened Daz for the first time, you will probably find answers to a lot of questions there :)

• You also can visit Fred's Art thread, there are a lot of useful tips in there. ^^

• 3D hobby can become expensive; go for DAZ which is free, check the noobe friendly section of the forum: plenty of basic stuff are covered there.
    Have patience, take nothing seriously, have fun, you'll be able to pose you scenes in no time !

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.