cms development company

• Inovies is the best cms development company, We offers best cms services at affordable cost it will build a brand image for your website.CMS Development. Ask Online Solutions has in-depth knowledge and expertise in developing premium Content Management System.CMS Development. Level Up Your Business With A Feature-Rich CMS Website. Intuitive CMS Websites With Impressive Features.contact now 040 40273049.For more visit our site https://www.inovies.com/web-development/cms-development-company

• ok i changed my email address to one that works with every forum i've switched so far, except affect3d.
    subscription notifications are still not getting through. i have a junk folder and they are not in there.

can someone help please?

[update] seems there was a problem with the forum sending emails. that has been resolved and is now working for me.
    thank you admins. :D

• @'sym':

The from address should show up as [email protected]

You may want to add this address to your trusted list.
    Another route is to set up a gmail account, or other free email provider and change your notification email in the forum. Some email providers have weird rules for determining what is spam and what is not. Gmail has been working fine for me.:)

i may have to do that, unless i can convince my ISP to fix this. gmail is not an option for me. well not with pervismaximus anyway.

• @'PervisMaximus':

hi folks

i'm having a problem with my ISP email. i don't get confirmation emails from many forums including affect3D. :@ i believe my ISP is blocking some email sources to protect us from spam and such, but in doing so have blocked legitimate ones as well.

can i get some info on the "from" email sender for account confirmations, as well as thread subscription notifications. i'm about ready to ditch my ISP email address and start with a 3rd party. i would rather get to the bottom of the problem so maybe i can help other users.

i've turned the spam filter off, tried the online email, as well as a pop3 client.

please help :-/

The from address should show up as [email protected]

You may want to add this address to your trusted list.
    Another route is to set up a gmail account, or other free email provider and change your notification email in the forum. Some email providers have weird rules for determining what is spam and what is not. Gmail has been working fine for me.:)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.